Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Accident or Love(private.)

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Forms; Name Age Speices Personality/Bio Other

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart_2197999 Lock
VladimirDarkhart_2197999
StarStarStarStarStar
Lee Levith 25 Shape Shifter Protective, flirtatious, kind/11th and 12th Anatomy teacher who 'tutors' female students. He's loaded with money from his inheritance. Even though he 'tutors' many students, he has one favorite. Tends to drink when something goes wrong.

Thank you, worthless mortals, for an existance full of entertainment. The fact that death exists, provides me with reason to stalk the night.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

Sit there and look pretty, My minions. Don't forget to breathe.

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Name:Arianna Ross Age:19 Speices: vampire Personality/Bio: she blushes a lot. She is sweet and kind. She is not afraid to speak her mind and she is sometimes shy. Her parents died when she was about 5. She does not know who changed her. She lives alone. Other: she has a tattoo of 3 stars on her right collar bone. She loves music and of all her teachers she likes one the most. Looks: (Did not put looks. Sorry.)

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart_2197999
StarStarStarStarStar
(She's hott! And It's ok.) Lee's Looks: black hair white eyes a scar over his left eye and across the bridge of his nose. He has a tattoo of a vampire bite with blood flowing down to form a heart on the right side of his neck (You wanna start?)

Thank you, worthless mortals, for an existance full of entertainment. The fact that death exists, provides me with reason to stalk the night.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
(Thank you♥ ) Arianna She was in her social studies clas for 2nd period. She liked her 3rd period class better. Maybe it was because she liked er teacher. He was handsome and he was charming. She could not wait to see him again. She also loved his tattoo.

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart_2197999
StarStarStarStarStar
Lee was grading tests, only half way paying attention. He was thinking of his favorite student, Arianna. She was gorgeous from head to toe and she wasn't afraid to fight if she had to. He sighed as the bell rang.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Arianna She was the first one out of class. She went to her locker to get her books. She was speed walking to class when one of her friends caught up to her. They all walked into class talking. They crowded around Arianna's desk as they laughed and gossiped about other people. Arianna saw her teacher and blushed a scarlet. He was soo cute.!

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart_2197999
StarStarStarStarStar
Lee walked up to Arianna's desk. "Miss Ross, I hope that you remember we have a test today. You should study." he spoke in a voice as thick and sweet as syrup. He knew she didn't need to study, but wasn't going to let anyone else think anything. "You didn't do your best on the last test."

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Arianna She smiled while talking to her friends." I'll make sure I do that." She looked at him and the sun glimmered off her eyes making her normal brown eyes, seem a golden topaz color. She bit her lip gently and her friends went back to their own desks. Little did her friends know why she smiled so bright.

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart_2197999
StarStarStarStarStar
"Oh, and youmhave detention today." he stated with a slight smile. He loved the way her eyes lit up whenever he was around. "I saw you texting in class yesterday."

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

NICKELBACK

Do You Love Anyone?

Leave My Heart Out Of This - Fifth Harmony

Do You Love Anyone?

Fire And Ice By Me!

MYTHICAL CREATURES XD

latest videos