Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

prp for me and pap

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
Ok so i thought it would be better if they had powers and went to a school? Name: Cassidy Johanason Age: 16 Looks: (( could you post her looks? I dunno how)) Personality: not many people like her because the way she is, although she doesn't do anything wrong, she doesnt pay attention and will sometimes just nod her head yes, she loves to be by the sun and is very shy due to lack of socialization Creature: human sized fairy Name': Andy lorthaine age:17 Creature: shape shifter Personality: Andy is a more of the go with the flow type, you wont really see him with a girl around hes just not interested, he is very athletic but doesnt try out cause he is too lazy LooksBig Frown could you post that too?))

curiousity
OMG. true story time. ok so you know those breath sprays that people use in the movies before someone is about to kiss someone. well i thought it was perfume they used. and i tried it when i was smaller , AND IT TASTED REALLY BAD
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

prp for me and pap

Posted By:
P a p r i k a ♦ Lock
P a p r i k a ♦
StarStarStarStar
Name: Alec Greyson  Age: 17 Looks:  Creature: Drago (Dragon Transformer) Dragon Looks:  Personality: Mature, friendly, optimistic, stubborn, arrogant. 

I WANNA LEARN LATIN.

prp for me and pap

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
Cassidy walked around the courtyard. She held her books tightly and tried to walk farther but hlshe felt faint and trembeled over to a bench. With a sigh of releif she opened her books. Andy walked around the side of the school. He sighed and looked at all the others. He pushed the thought away and walked the other way.

curiousity
OMG. true story time. ok so you know those breath sprays that people use in the movies before someone is about to kiss someone. well i thought it was perfume they used. and i tried it when i was smaller , AND IT TASTED REALLY BAD
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

prp for me and pap

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar

"vanillacupcake454" wrote:

Cassidy walked around the courtyard. She held her books tightly and tried to walk farther but hlshe felt faint and trembeled over to a bench. With a sigh of releif she opened her books. Andy walked around the side of the school. He sighed and looked at all the others. He pushed the thought away and walked the other way.

curiousity
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

prp for me and pap

Posted By:
P a p r i k a ♦ Lock
P a p r i k a ♦
StarStarStarStar
I walked out of the corridor and went outside, sitting on a picnic table to study meanwhile everyone else was having lunch. I took out my fire spell book to find more powers that I could use for practice. Opening the book, I scanned through page twenty.

I WANNA LEARN LATIN.

prp for me and pap

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
Cassidy decided she needed to go.to lunch. Her stomach was about to explode and she ouldn't ignore it anymore. She walked past a boy who was studying a book. His face seemed so concentrated she actually had to stop and look at him. (( srry that was a lame post))

curiousity
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

prp for me and pap

Posted By:
P a p r i k a ♦ Lock
P a p r i k a ♦
StarStarStarStar
I felt someone's gaze on me and my eyes glanced to see a girl staring at me. I looked away immediately and a little smirk appeared on my lips, along with arrogance building in me. I really do catch girls' attention.  (I'll post your characters' looks later. They're being approved.)

I WANNA LEARN LATIN.

prp for me and pap

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
Cassidy blushed ans blinmed hard. She skitted away " sorry" she started to shake what was he going to think of her? A stalker? She gasped in horror and tried not to look at him.

curiousity
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

prp for me and pap

Posted By:
P a p r i k a ♦ Lock
P a p r i k a ♦
StarStarStarStar
(Sorry for the late reply, my baby brother was crying.) I arrogantly chuckled when her cheeks became a rosy pink and she ran away back inside the school. Going back to my book, I noticed that there we a dozen drops of water on the pages, soaking though. Looking up at the sky, the clouds were a dark gray and drops began to splash on my face. Closing my book and grabbing my bag, I headed back inside the school.

I WANNA LEARN LATIN.

prp for me and pap

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
Cassidy threw away her lunch tray she heard the pitter patter of the slft drops of rain and he saw the boy come inside. She blushed even harder and tried not to look at him. Her sleeves were moving from anticipation and she breathed slowly.

curiousity
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What Do You Order At McDonalds?

hamburger or cheese burger?

Type Your KW Name As Fast As Possible!!!

How can a tablet replace your laptop?

speak about the above user

hello god damn nerds

latest videos