Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Evem01 and Me's Private RP!!!!

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Sorry fro the wait, ahd to help my mom with something xD Name: Age: Gender: Creature?: Looks: Perso: Bio: optional

KEEP CALM AND EAT SOULS!!

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
(it's okay i understand that happens to me alot) Name:Ereca Age:16 Gender:female Creature:fairy Looks: Perso: Ereca is every kind and very mysterious.She lives by herself her pareints died when she was 12 but now she has a job as a waitress in a small town cafe. Ereca's life is full of secrets she's in the dark,and she hanst learned how to use her powers at all,all Ereca knows is that she isnt normal.

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-
1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Damien Age: 17 Gender: M Creature?: Vampire Looks: Perso: He can be very serious and quiet at times, he is also very protective. Once you get to know him, you'll see he is actually kind,caring, and sweet. He also loves to fool around every once in a while despite his work of tracking down Xavier. Bio: This is where Xavier comes in... Damien's parents were killed by Xavier when he was 8. His uncle ,Christopher, raised him like he was his own son. He was in a supernatural organization that has been trying to find and kill Xavier for his necessity of constantly wanting different types of supernatural blood. All the blood combined with his vampire powers, give him almost invinciblity. Since Damien found out about his uncle's work, he has been involved and has been sent to different creatures to protect them, so that Xavier gets weaker and weaker until they can defeat him.

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
(YAY! my hot dude!!) Ereca was walking home from church she didnt know why she ever went she felt out of place.....but she always felt out of place really Ereca hugged herself the wind nipped at her face and ruffled her hair she looked up at the moon huge and bright as always Ereca sighed she suddenly had this weird feeling that someone was watching her she turning and started jogging down the sidewalk about halfway home almost there im almost there nobody can hurt me there Ereca kept thinking to herself as she quickly walked

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
( xD yep! ) Damien nodded as he was told his instructions. He was to protect a so called Ereca, who was a fairy. Apparently she is being hunted by one of the most evil vampires. Xavier.. He is know as "Blood King', he gets his almost invincible powers from drinking other creatures' blood. And the one he needs right now is fairy blood... Damien walked the streets as the sky began to quickly darken. He looked up and dashed behind a building silently..It's her.. Up ahead he saw the girl he was supposed to protect. He had been given a picture of her. He pulled it out and examined it, then looked back at the girl..Yep, it's her a;right

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Ereca looked around still walking fast she started running is anybody following me or is it my amigination?...oh please let it be that Ereca stoped as a car was passing the street.She hugged herself tighter she still had the feeling that she was being watched.Ereca looked around once again just to make sure then started walking again "it's okay nobodys following you.your just scared that all you just need to make it home" she kept whispering to herself.The wind started blowing harder she shivered.

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Damien watched her silently. She seemed quite nervous and scared. Wonder why she's all scared..He stared at the car before shifiting his gaze back to her. It looked like she was talking to herself or something. He went behind the building and walked through the alley, the path was parallel to the street where Ereca was, so he could follow her without being noticed.

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Ereca walked down the sidewalk once she made it to the other side.Ereca's house finally came into view she quickly walked up the short line of stairs that lead to the door Ereca crouched down and lifted the mat she felt around of the key of it was too dark to see.Ereca picked up the key and unlocked the door locking it behind her she walked in the kitchen and turned on the lights she grabed a glass filling it with water.Ereca drank it in big gulps.

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
( Oh, me has been wondering something.. Should he tell her that he has to protect her or just stalk her until she sees him or something.... ))

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
(um i dont know i guess come out when u want to oh plz tell me when u post)

Love Never Fails-

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 54 55

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

What type of pet do you have??

Movie lovers

awnser the question the person above you asks

happy easter to all =]

Is kw boring to you? Here is ways you can ...

Last person to say " cookies!" Wins!!!