Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Evem01 and Me's Private RP!!!!

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
(( Alrighty then! )) Damien followed her, the buildings blocking his view of her every once in a while. He stopped and watched her as she enetered her house. " So that's where she lives.." He mumbled to himself. He dashed over to the house, coming to a halt at her driveway. He looked around when he noticed someone a few houses away, their face hidden by a hood. He immediately knew who it was. He looked around the house and found an open window, he quickly crawled through , ending up in what looked like a bedroom.

KEEP CALM AND EAT SOULS!!

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Ereca wiped her mouth and put her glass in the sink then a thought came into her mind did i check the mail today?........it's Wednesday........and i dont remember checking the mail......i should go check it to see if any bills came in Ereca unlocked the door and walked outside to her mail box she opened the lid then put her hand inside feeling around ...hhhhmmm no mail....thats odd i usually get mail everyday except Sunday Ereca pulled her hand out

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-
1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Damien went downstairs and looked for Ereca. " Where did she go?" He looked around the whole house and didn't find her. He peered out the window and saw her by the mailbox, he also saw the figure from earlier only a few meters away from her. He frowned and went out the back door that lead to the backyard. He went through a small gate, he was now in the front yard. He could see the figure running towards her now. There's no time to lose..He ran up to her and grabbed her arm, " Look, I'll explain who I am later, right now we have to go inside." He said, without waiting for her reply he pulled her back through the gate and into the house. He locked the door behind them and looked out the window once more, the person had disappeared.

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Ereca backed away from Damien slowly into another room grabing a crowbar and taking a deep breath behore walking back in the room she looked at Damien "okay what do you want?if you want money i dont have that and if you try to hurt me or touch me in anyway i'll hit you in the head with this crowbar" she raised the crowbar like a baseball bat ready to swing at him.

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Damien looked away from the window at Ereca. " Would you put that down, I promise I won't hurt you, in fact I'm here for the exact opposite reason." He pulled his hood down and looked at her with a serious expression. " My name's Damien. I was sent to protect you.... Someone is out to kill you for your blood, another vampire." He explained.

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Ereca shook her head "i dont believe you...how do you know where i live?? never mind..n-now get out and leave me be" even though Ereca still lowered the crowbar she walked around him letting it drag at her feet "e-empty your pockets i dont want you holding a gun if you are"

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Damien sighed and rolled his eyes at her. " Fine, if it makes you feel better.." he said. He reached into his pocket and pulled some money and some keys from his house. There was nothing else in his pockets. " There, can you put that away now?"

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Ereca nodded and slowly put the crowbar against the wall she eyed Damien "so......i think you need to explain...right now" she crossed her arms walking into the kitchen again and getting another glass of water she drank slowly. watching Damien over the rim of the glass.

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Damien nodded. " Alright well, there is this vampire named Xavier. He has powers that make him nearly invincible. But, the way he gets those powers is through drinking supernatural blood. He gets all kinds from elves to demons. I have been working to track him down and stop his killing spree. I was sent to protect you because right now he needs fairy blood. You're a fairy right? Well, thats why I'm here.." He said, not taking his eyes off of her.

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Ereca almost choked on her water she droped the glass in the sink and just stared at him oh God.....okay so this dude was sent to protect me.....he has been tracking this guys named Xavier......and Xavier is out to kill me.........yeah...i can handle that.......maybe.....no okay no i cant obivously.....

Love Never Fails-

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

The KW bar goes down with the page?

Do u think 13 year olds should still play ...

Fireproof! ♥♥♥

latest videos