Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Evem01 and Me's Private RP!!!!

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Damien could hear what Ereca was saying although it was kinda muffled. He walked over to where he thought he was above her bedroom. He leaned over, his head right in front of the open window in her bedroom. " You know, there are people that have worse lives." he said, his hair falling into his eyes.

KEEP CALM AND EAT SOULS!!

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Ereca screamed and fell out of her bed "Dont do that!!" she yelled standing "and it isnt nice to easedrop you know" she rubbed her head she looked him in the eyes "cant i talk to myself without being heard?" okay so im going to have to start thinking everything now....great......just great

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-
1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Damien stifled a laugh. " Sorry about that.. I have a habit of doing that actually." he said. He pulled himself up, disappearing from her window. He tip toed back over to the edge of the roof and sat dwon, his feet dangling over the edge.

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Ereca poked her head out the window "okay...um well warn me next time!" she shoved her books off the bed and turned her lamp off she snuggled under the covers letting her head sink into the pillow Ereca slowly fell asleep.

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Damien smirked. " No promises!" He yelled back at her. He stayed outside a little while longer, checking to make sure no one was near by. After an hour he went back inside and flopped onto the couch, falling asleep instantly.

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Ereca woke up to someone shaking her shoulder Ereca opened her eyes and looked in the face of someone looking down at her Ereca screamed two hands held her down and a female voice said "Ereca! it's me!!" the voice said Ereca stoped screaming and turned on the light "Vicki?.....what are you doing....what time is it" Ereca asked rubbing the sleep for her eyes "7:30" Vicki said "need to get ready for school" she said as she drew the curtains back to let the sunlight in Ereca moaned "you shouldnt have scared me i have sombody over and-" "i already know i saw him when i came in through the front door he's a heavy sleeper" Vicki smiled

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Damien's eyes shot opened as he heard Ereca screaming. He jumped to his feet and bolted to her room. He opened the door and saw Ereca and another girl. " Oh... false alarm I guess... It's not nice to scream at your friends ya know." He said, laughing slightly.

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Ereca looked at Damien "Sorry Damien but she scared me and it was dark what else was i soppost to do?.....sorry if we woke you you" "I...not we you were the one screaming" Vicki corrected Ereca rolled her eyes "yeah i guess so" she stood "now both of you shoo" Ereca pushed Vicki and Damien out "i need to get dressed and i dont want ethier of you in here" "take your time i want to miss math class today" Vicki said before Ereca shut the door on them   hhhhmmmm i should take a shower and thats what she did

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Damien smirked as Ereca was pushing them out the door. " I'm assuming you two are very close friends.. Since, the way you decided to wake her up was go to her room and scare her." He said, starting to walk down the hall towards the living room.

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Vicki nodded "yeah we're pretty close we've known each other sence kindergarden....so what are you doing here she's never had a boyfriend much less a boy in her house" Vicki walking into the kitchen getting a glass of water Ereca walked out of the shower she loked at herself in the foggy bathroom mirror Ereca turned and put a towel around herself and walked into her bedroom to grab her clothes

Love Never Fails-

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

awnser the question the person above you asks

What are you wearing right now?

What are you wearing right now?

Friends could be mean

latest videos