Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Evem01 and Me's Private RP!!!!

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
( it was such a descriptive post too TT^TT ))

Damien threw him off and stood up. " Why would I ever join you? Your leader ######## my parents!" He seethed. He noticed that Ereca and Violet were both gone. " Ereca! Ereca!"

Xavier laughed and came out of the shadows, revealing a birghter set of red eyes, spiky black hair, and pale skin. " I won't eat you.. Just drain you of all your blood." He said, smiling innocently.

KEEP CALM AND EAT SOULS!!

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Max growled tripping Damien "you almost joined us!..almost....she just had to survive the night" Max hissed kicking Damien in the face Max dragged Damien by his hair and threw him against a tree Max walked up to Damien and started choking him..........Ereca eyed Xavier with complete horror "d-dont touch me" she said trying to fight Violet to get away from both Xavier and Violet and Max she just wanted to be safe and with Damien Ereca kicked Xavier in the leg

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-
1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Xavier smirked and rolled his eyes, " Oh please, like a half mortal such as you could hurt me. I've had enough blood to fill up an ocean.." He snickered. Violet rolled her eyes, " Stupid mortal.." She mumbled. 

Damien tried to get out of Max's grasp. He could feel his claws grow and he began to claw at Max. He threw him into the wall, pinning him by the neck while his claws dug into his skin. " But I didn't! I knew Ereca would never drink blood!! Now where is she!?" He growled.

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Max growled he tried to push Damien away "i wont tell, Xavier will have to kill her first before i tell you!!!!" he hissed kicking Damien in the stomich tackling Damien punching him trying to buy time for Xavier..........Ereca's eyes widened "let me go..please you can find another fairy.. please just let me go" she begged eyeing Xavier

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Damien could feel his blood boil with rage. " NO! Xavier will not kill her! I wont let him!!" He snarled. Without another word he sank his fangs into Max's neck, drinking his blood while he pinned him down with his claws. He finally stood up, and he couldn't believe it. He had drained another vampire of all his blood. 

Xavier grinned, " I could find another, but you are special fairy. Your fairy bloodlines match perfectly with the type of blood I need." 

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Max looked up at Damien in complete surprise then a smile appeared on his face "well look at that..." he whispered before closing his eyes his head rolled back Max didnt move....Ereca looked around "D-Damien!!!!!" she screamed fighting Violet Ereca wasnt about to let these vampires kill her she screamed again "DAMIEN!!!!"

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Damien was in complete shock. Did he really kill Max? Did he really just drink vampire blood? He was snapped out of the thought when he heard his name, it was Ereca. He followed her voice into a different alley where he froze. Xavier. He was really there, Damien hadnt encountered him in such a long time. " Looks who joined the reunion, our friend Damien." Xavier announced. Violet turned around and smiled wickedly. Damien pulled Ereca away, onto differnt streets and into another alley. " Ereca, are you alright? Did he hurt you?!" He asked, his eyes filled with concern.

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Ereca started crying she hid her face in Damien's chest "he was going to drink me dry!!!" she cried putting her arms around his neck "i-it was so scary...Damien i never want to see him again" she started sobbing Ereca didnt care who saw she was still terrified and olny wanted Damien near.......(GTG sorry)

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Damien hugged her tightly, resting his head gently against hers. " It'll be alright Ereca,I promise.I won't let anyone hurt you,  I promise..." He whispered, wiping away a few of her tears. 

Xavier smirked," Aww, how sweet. You two look so cute together. Too bad one of you will get killed.... or both iff you want."

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar

Ereca's eyes went wide she glanced over at Xavier we'll never stop them....im already dead...she thought sadly to herself looking back up at Damien Ereca gently pushed Damien away and faced Xavier "you wont kill anybody..b-because i will put a death curse on you" she had no idea of what she was doing Ereca didnt even know if faries could do that all she knew is that it's was some lousy way to distract Xavier

Love Never Fails-

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Brave or Tangled?

Rio or Rango

Brave or Tangled?

Brave or Tangled?

Brave or Tangled?

Brave or Tangled?

latest videos