Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Evem01 and Me's Private RP!!!!

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Damien smirked, " Okay, be careful.." He said. He peered out the window and watched her. Searching for any signs of an attack from another vampire. As she was out of sight, he went outside to get something to eat.

KEEP CALM AND EAT SOULS!!

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
it was now 1:30 a.m Ereca finished 30 minutes earlier but she just wanted to sit and rest for a couple of minutes Ereca walked slowly down the sidewalk only thinking about one thing bed.....sleep.....bed she didnt even notice anything around her

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-
1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Damien had returned and was now sitting atop the roof of the house. In the distance he could see Ereca, walking rather slowly. He jumped off the roof and used his supernatural speed to appear in front of her within seconds. " Hey Ereca!"

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Ereca looked dazed for a second "oh.....hey...wait were am i?" she looked around swaying slightly she looked back at Damien "okay...if i pass out......let me sleep....im fine:" she fell to her knees but stood with trouble she sat down "can i just stay here and sleep?" she yawned longly Ereca covered her mouth looking off into space

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Damien rolled his eyes, a foolish smile on his face. " Im not letting you sleep out here on the sidewalk. I'll just carry you home." He picked her up and dashed back and inside the house. He took her to her room and gently set her down on the bed. " Now you can sleep." He said, walking out of her room and closing the door.

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Ereca nodded slowly falling asleep instantly she pulled the cover's over her her last thought was sleep........finally

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Later in the morning Damien had decided to make her break fast. He walked into her room, " Morning Ereca!" He was standing by the door with a tray that had eggs,bacon, a glass of orange juice and some toast. 

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Ereca opened her eyes feeling like she hasnt slept at all she moaned she looked up at Damien "morning...*she yawns and stretches*......what time is it?" she looked at her clock 9:30 "okay i think im just skiping school today" she looked at Damien "is that for me?" she asked kinda suprised

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Damien smiled at her, " Duh! I knew you would be really tired so I made you breakfast. " He set the tray down across her lap. " Hope you like it!" 

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Ereca nodded "i am really tired and thank you i really appreate it" she ate the toast....then the bacon......then the eggs..then finished it down with the orange "mmmm that was good you should make me breakfast me often" she joked laughing

Love Never Fails-

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Brave or Tangled?

Kurt Cobain Death pt. 2: Does This Case De...

Brave or Tangled?

Kurt Cobain Death pt. 2: Does This Case De...

Brave or Tangled?

Should we bring back the death penalty?

latest videos