Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Evem01 and Me's Private RP!!!!

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Ereca nodded "yeah okay....um there is another bathroom down that hall over there"she said pointing down a hall by the kitchen "there should be everything you need......well except differet clothes sorry cant change that..." she looked at him "..oh and i will try my best not to fall asleep in the sidewalk again...it's not a promise though" Ereca said in a little toddler voice she laughed. (okay is there a reason he looked at her bag?)

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-
1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
( No.. he was just reminding her to take her bag xD ) Damien chuckled. " Fine, fine.. Thanks, hope you have a good day at work. " He says. He was slightly curious on how she was able to work two different jobs and still manage to go to school. He knew he could never pull that off, he decided to just forget the thought and not ask.

KEEP CALM AND EAT SOULS!!

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
(ooohhhh.....okayBig Grin) Ereca rolled her eyes "when is there ever a good day?.....okay anyways bye" she walks out the door and closes it behind her.She watched as the mail man passed he smiled and waved at her Ereca did the same walking to her mail box after he drove off. Opening the lid Ereca pulled out a huge pile of mail hhm this is alot of mail.....when was the last time i'd had this much before?....naw forget it it's nothing Ereca stuffs the mail in her bag and walks to work

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Damien grinned, " See ya later." He watches her for a minute before going out the front door. He had made up his mind to go out and hunt once more before returning to take a shower. He lifted his hood up over his head as he walked towards the forest. He would be back at the house before dark.

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
it was after work and Ereca was walking home she checked her watch 2:48 a.m......well atleast Mrs.Tree gave me a cup of coffee before leaving that helped....alot a female scream inturupted her thoughts Ereca looked to where the sound was comming from a dark ally ereca looked around oh god what do i do?!...need a wepon...i need a wepon she looked around and found some medium sized rocks she stuffed them in her hand bag then ran into the ally a girl about the age of twenty was lying on the ground dead Ereca looked around for the person who did it she could knock them out and call the police Ereca saw a large shadow the was pushed against the wall hard only then did she notice that the girl had two holes in her neck the shadow pinned her to the wall "...if your going to kill me do it already" Ereca choked the vampire smiled "what if i have other plans for you" he said grazing his teeth along her colar bone (different vampire then the ones we've already talked about)

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
( Alright.. He is still coming to the rescue though xD ) Damien looked around as he heard a nearby scream. He began to worry as he remembered that Ereca walked home on the same street he was standing on right now. He followed the scream, it led him to an alley. He saw a girl on the floor and Ereca pinned against the wall by another vampire. His eyes narrowed and he pounced onto the other vampire, pinning him against the wall by his neck. 

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
(Lol) Ereca slid to the ground grasping her neck feeling for any cuts or holes.She looked at Damien pinning the vampire. The vampire glared at Damien "whats the big idea find your own food she's mine" he asked twisting Damien's arm behind his back and punching him in the face the vampire smiled at Ereca showing his fangs. The vampire then was infront of her smashing her head against the brick wall pain exploded in her head and there was blood everywhere that was all Ereca remembered before passing out. The vampire looked down at Ereca and smirked already blood was everywhere

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Damien growled and tackled the vampire onto the floor, punching him until blood streamed onto his face. Damien was an unusual vampire, for he could have claws. With one swipe of his claws, the vampire was killed. He looked over at Ereca and picked her up. In a flash he was back at the house, he set her down onto the couch. He ran to the bathroom and got a wash cloth, cleaning up the blood from her head. He found some gauze and wrapped it around the bleeding area on her forehead. 

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
hours and hours later Ereca opened her eyes her head was throbing she moaned she just laid still.She looked around the room with her eyes okay....what happened i dont remember comming home all the memories of the ally came back to her she gasped tears ran down her cheeks oh God what happened where's Damien he eyes kept searching the room

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Damien appeared a moment later, " Ereca! You'r awake ! Are you alright? Do you feel anything broken? Do you feel sick?" He began to ask different question, clearly concerned about her.

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

If you could rename yourself what name(s) ...

If you had kids what would you name them?

The Box Pt.2

Cute ;-)

satisfied with sims 4?

If you had kids what would you name them?

latest videos