Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Evem01 and Me's Private RP!!!!

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Ereca looked at Damien "i dont feel good or okay if thats what your asking.How did i get here? What happened back in the ally are you okay what happened i dont remember much" tears were still falling from her face Ereca felt her head pain exploaded in her head Ereca screamed alittle pulling her hand away she hissed "what happened?"

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-
1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Damien sat beside her. " Dont worry about me, I'm fine.. Just a scratch." He lied, a gash was across his cheek down to the side of his face. " That vampire wasn't one of Xaviers, just one looking for a meal. After you blacked out, I got rid of him and carried you back here. I patched you up, although you wont be able to go anywhere for a few days." He explained, wiping away her tears carefully.

KEEP CALM AND EAT SOULS!!

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Ereca looked at Damien nodding slowly "o-okay..if your not hurt....but how may daays do i have to stay home...i have alot to do already it's just going to keep piling up....."she stoped "atleast im okay.......or i think im okay i dont know im lucky im not dead..." she looked around with her eyes "where's my bag it had all my over-due bills in it?"

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Damien smiled slightly. " You'll be fine, you just need to rest for two or three days.... But you have to promise not to get wo worked up over something, it will only make your healing slower.." He said, sounding more like a doctor than himself. He looked around the room and spotted the bag on the floor. He picked it up and set it onto the table in front of the couch. " There it is.. Want me to take you to your room?" He asked.

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Ereca looked at her bag "i promise i wont too worked up" she grabed her bag even though it hurt and pulled out the bills opening them one by one adding up the total to last months oh God...2,000 dollars.....thats too much hiw will i ever pay that they'll take everything away Ereca closed her eyes sighing "how will i ever pay it?" she accendently said outloud (GTG b back in the morning maybe around the afternoon what time is it where you live so we can maybe come on at the same time tell me in comments)

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Damien heard her and was ablet to sneak a peek at the bills in her hand. " How will you ever pay what?" He asked. He wanted to help her, but knew she would refuse. (( okay! Bye bye!)

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Ereca looked at Damien "i cant pay the bills from the last 3 months....and now it's up to $2,000...and i cant pay it...they'll take the house away everything.....so i need to go to work....so im going back to work tomorow and dont think you can stop me" she tried to sit up but grabed her head in pain "ow,ow,ow,ow,ow!!!!"

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Damien frowned and shook his head. " You arent going to work like that and you cant stop me... You can barely sit up!" He pointed out. " Well, since you won't let me give you the money.. Why dont I go to work?" He suggested.

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
"watch me i can do it.....and having you protect me is enough i dont need you paying my bills and your right i wont let you give me money but im going to work" Ereca said still holding her head she closed her eyes trying to make the pain stop Ereca's face went pale "oh God my head hurts"

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Damien sighed, " I told you, you have to rest and not worry so much. Do you want to get better quicker? Or cause yourself even more damage?" He questioned, watching her intently.

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Scary story.

my parents were in a food fight

What to do if I can't date?

Scary story.

the real world

Scary story.

latest videos