Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Evem01 and Me's Private RP!!!!

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
( Ooooooooooh... Yay! Okay! :3 Big Grin Thank you :3 )

Xavier growled as pain shot through his entire body. He was really angry now. Xavier snarled and bared his fangs as he gripped Ereca by her shoulders and spun her around to face Damien. 
" Your little girlfriend here has become a real brat. Maybe I need to put her in her place." He said to Damien, lowering his head to Ereca's neck. 

Damien was absolutely horrified. He bared his fangs in response to Xavier, maybe he could still protect her... He tried to stand up, leaning his weight against the wall but, it was no use. He merely collapsed into a tired and bloody heap. He had gashes, cuts, bruises, and was also losing quite some blood. " Leave... Her... Alone!" 

Xavier only laughed at Damien. Anybody could tell that Damien was extremely weak and that he had no chance in even standing up. 
" Poor, little Damien... I have been waiting for the day that I would see you so weak and pathetic... And now, adding your little girlfriend to the mix makes it even better... Well, since you don't have anywhere else to go, I guess you'll just have to watch the show." Xavier said, a wicked smile on his face. He leaned down and sunk his fangs into Ereca's neck. 

" NO!" Damien screamed, trying unsuccessfully to stand up and fight the ruthless vampire.

KEEP CALM AND EAT SOULS!!

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
(if you want you could make a mail e for google and we could keep doing the rp if you want sorry gonna steal Violet in this post))

Ereca screamed her knees buckled and she sagged against Xavier "DAMEIN!!" she screamed tears streaming down her face everything seemed far away and her vision started getting fuzzy on the outside
Violet laughed "Master now that Damein killed Max we could use her to replace him" she sneered at Damien "how does that sound Damien?" then she remembered "oh....and remember that deal we made? sence Xavier is turning her you have to come with us as well" she laughed again
Ereca looked at Violet "NEVER...WE WILL NEVER GO WITH YOU!!" she screamed trying to fight off Xavier weakly

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-
1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
(hello!!!! Candy!!!! PLEASE POST BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Frustrated Frustrated PLEASE!!)

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-
1 Corinthians 13:4-7

1 2 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 55 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What's your pets name?

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

What's your pets name?

Aboartion - Is It Wrong Or Right?

What's your pets name?

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

latest videos