Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

evemo1 and vanillacupcake's rp

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
We know teh plot! name: Alana Gorender Age:17 Looks: sandy blonde hair, blue eyes,pale skin, Personality: shy, and is very sweet, she blushes alot and is very frail, when stressed she can faint and can easily get scared human or creature: human Name: John Fellowman age: 290 Human or creature: creature species: vampire Personality: he is palufull and will sometimes be a little annoying but really he likes to be kind, he also is very secretive looks:brown hair that wisp over his eyes, green eyes,tan skin and athletic

curiousity
OMG. true story time. ok so you know those breath sprays that people use in the movies before someone is about to kiss someone. well i thought it was perfume they used. and i tried it when i was smaller , AND IT TASTED REALLY BAD
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
(okay here we go) name :James Age:602 human or creature "creature species:werewolf Personality:James likes to joke around and is very kind he can be extremely romantic and also very very savage to people who hurt the ones he loves Looks: name:Jinx Age:16 creature or human :human Looks: Personality:Jinx is very clever and is scared of many things she lives alone and works as a waitress part time she like s to joke around alot (okay whos the stalker and a GTG i'll be on a few more mins)

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-
1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
Alana held her school books close to her chest and day dreamed about her crush. She smiled and blushed. How could she think of such things? With one look at her clock she ran faster. Her mother would be worried when she didn't come back. John licked the blood off his lips and pushed the human girl away. He was full and felt like laying down. He spotted angirl running but she wasnt cute enough to use for a feeding bag.

curiousity
OMG. true story time. ok so you know those breath sprays that people use in the movies before someone is about to kiss someone. well i thought it was perfume they used. and i tried it when i was smaller , AND IT TASTED REALLY BAD
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Jinx sat at her desk she needed to hurry or she'd be late for work.Jinx stood she sighed and grabed her things and walked out the door. she jogged down the stairs and down the sidewalk pushing some of her hair out of her face. James crouched low her was starving and was about to pouce on anything that was living he didnt care he stayed hidened low in the trees. watching.waiting. He spotted his prey and pounced it was a fawn. (plz tell me when u post i didnt know till now)

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
John stood by a wall. He leaned on the school wall and waited. He hissed at nearby girls and laughed as they ran. Alana looked at the boy who pounced on a fawn. She screamed in horror and covered her mouth. (( srry , oh and i will post their looks))

curiousity
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
John: anime guy Alana:

curiousity
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
Sorry i dont know who that girl is Alana:anime girl

curiousity
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar

"vanillacupcake454" wrote:

John stood by a wall. He leaned on the school wall and waited. He hissed at nearby girls and laughed as they ran. Alana looked at the boy who pounced on a fawn. She screamed in horror and covered her mouth. (( srry , oh and i will post their looks))

curiousity
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Jinx stopped realizing she was going the wrong way she checked her watch and ran in the other direction running past John but not really seeing him James looked up his face was covered by his hood he slung the fawn over his shoulder and disappeared into the trees

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
Alana didn't know what she was doing but followed him hugging her books even tighter. She heard his loud and fast footsteps and followed her ears. John chuckled. With a quick swoop of his legs he made jinx fall . He caught her smiling '" hey" he raised in eyebrow for the fun of it.

curiousity
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Have you ever had a crush on a cartoon cha...

Do YOU believe in SANTA?-moved

Tara*Starr's Blog!

Do you love the Philippines???

latest videos