Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

superstare and Broken heartz RolePlay

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
a battle of territory between angels and demons has broken out form name age demon or angle perso other

I love making friends. I usually prefer to make them out of plaster and give them funny looking hats.

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Name| Kara Ross Age| 18 Demon or angel| angel Looks|SUPERSTARE OWNS!!!!! :) Persinality| she can fierce when she fights. She is nice and sweet and caring. She is rude when you dont know her and she is sassy. She talks back. Other: she has a tattoo of the word 'angel' on her left wrist. Name| Jaxon Age| 18 Demon or Angel| demon Looks| he has brown hair and blue eyes and tan-ish skin Personality| he is sometimes mean and rude. He likes to fight, but can be nice but its rare. Other| .

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
name: Kiara Age 18 demon or angle:angle looks: Perso:she is koving and cares for all and loves to watch name:Andrew Age18 demon perso has a temper and can be ticked off by anything he's sometimes nice looks

I love making friends. I usually prefer to make them out of plaster and give them funny looking hats.

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Thats perfect xD where should we start?

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
i dont know right befor a small little battle where they meet for the first time

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Cool. I got a small plot.(: during the small war our characters end up getting lost and thats when they fall for each other. How about that?

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
sounds great

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
( cool. ) Kara and the rest of the angels were getting ready for the war woth the demons because they wanted to invade the angel territory. They got ready and went to the battlefield. Jaxon was only focusing on killing the angels. They wanted a war and he was going to them one. He could not wait to see all that pure angel blood spilling out. He grinned.

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Posted By:
Broken heartz
Broken heartz
StarStarStarStarStar
Kiara didnt want to she wanted to watch but someone talked her into it Jaxon smilied be was thinking what Jaxon was thinking

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Kara saw Kiara back there and went to her." Whats wrong Kiara?" She knew that Kiara only wanted to watch. She sighed lightly. Jaxon grinned and went to Andrew." Ready?" He chuckled.

faded . ♡

-kvsh

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

2000 POSTS FOURM

We the Kidz

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

2000 POSTS FOURM

latest videos