Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

A Stranger's Love

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Age: Looks : Other :

A Stranger's Love

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart_2197999 Lock
VladimirDarkhart_2197999
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Akatsuzuki or Suzu Age: 18 Looks: pale eyes, black hair, has a tattoo of a vampire bite with blood flowing down to form a heart on his neck, wears black jackets shoes pants and shirts, has a silver necklace with a gold demon pendant with ruby eyes Other: he has been stalking a girl for 5 years

Thank you, worthless mortals, for an existance full of entertainment. The fact that death exists, provides me with reason to stalk the night.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

Sit there and look pretty, My minions. Don't forget to breathe.

A Stranger's Love

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Mika Age: 17 Looks: Mika has short blonde hair that's cut evenly around her head. She has bright green eyes and warm peach skin. You start!

A Stranger's Love

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart_2197999
StarStarStarStarStar
Suzu was sitting in the tree next to Mika's window. He always loved the sight of her. He watched her do school work.

Thank you, worthless mortals, for an existance full of entertainment. The fact that death exists, provides me with reason to stalk the night.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

A Stranger's Love

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Mika groaned and tossed her pencil down. She simply did not understand Biology.. With a huff she carried herself to her bed, dropping down onto her bed.

A Stranger's Love

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart_2197999
StarStarStarStarStar
Suzu smiled as Mika walked. She was perfectly gorgeous. "Mon Ami, one day you'll realize that I love you." he whispered to himself.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

A Stranger's Love

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Mika rubbed the back of her neck and sighed... She needed to relax. She changed into her bathing suit slowly and walked downstairs and to the backyard, climbing into the hot tub. 

A Stranger's Love

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart_2197999
StarStarStarStarStar
Suzu smiled as he watched Mika change and climb into the hot tub. He had already done his homework and wanted to help Mika, but then she'd know he watched her. Instead, he placed his homework in a waterproof bag and dropped it into the hot tub with her. On the bag he had written 'A little help from a secret admirer.'

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

A Stranger's Love

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Mika gasped as the hot water splashed around her and she stared at the floating thing around her. She picked up the bag and stared at the homework inside, looking around... Who? She sighed and climbed out of the tub, wrapping in a towel and going back to her room... Wait... This explained everything. 

A Stranger's Love

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart_2197999
StarStarStarStarStar
Suzu climbed a little higher in the tree to hide. He wanted to stay a secret admirer. If she knew, he couldn't see her when she was alone. He really liked her, but never knew how to approach her. Four years ago, he decided to be her personal Stalker.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What's ur best colour

What's ur best colour

What Color is Your Hair?

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Crushes

Crushes

latest videos