Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

DWMA Private RP for Sparxitup123 and Me!!!!

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Okai to ze forms! Name: Age: Gender: Weapon or Meister: Looks: Perso: Good?

KEEP CALM AND EAT SOULS!!

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
Sick mitts! Name: Milli-Chan Yakata (Milli) Age: 15 Gender: female (adoi) Weapon or Meister: meister (again adoi) Looks: ginger split-ended shoulder length hair with black bangs covering right eye, green eyes, grey striped tank, black skirt (maka's skirt length), black cloak usually unbuttoned Perso: can be quite serios, loses sanity easily, usually is nice and happy Other: prefers using scythe (not copying maka I just really like scythes smile) I accidentally deleted a bit of the form I might have left out some stuff I redid it the besets I could

:x

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Sick mitts? xD Name: Damien, or Danny ( He only lets Milli call him that) Age: 16 Gender: M duh Weapon or Meister: Weapon, scythe Looks: Weapon Looks: Same as Soul except the design on the scythe part is black and blue Perso: He is very intelligent like Maka but doesn't really enjoy studying. Sometimes he can be a little obnoxious but not towards his friends. He is always trying to help Milli-Chan keep her sanity by talking her out of the madness. He is usually very sweet and sometimes sarcastic. I love scythes too xD

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
(psh her names gonna just be Milli xD screw fake Japanese names) Milli streched her arms and pulled off her sheets "Danny! Get up man! It's Monday." she stepped into her slippers, which had death's mask on the front of both. She shuffled into the kitchen and made some toast. She went to danny's room where he was still streching, she threw a peice at him "Get up!"

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
( xD lololol ) Damien opened his mouth and caught the piece of toast between his teeth. He bit into it," Alright I'm up, I'm up." He said, stifling a yawn. " Thanks for the breakfast!" He joked, climbing out of bed and heading towards the bathroom. He closed the door brushed his teeth and got dressed.

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
She would stick out her tongue, obviously being goofy. Milli would then finish her toast and get dressed, brushing her hair, then waiting for daimon by the door.

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Damien walked out of the bathroom with his hands in his pockets. " Let's go!" He stated, walking out the door past Milli. " Do you think we have any new assignments today?" He asked, wonderingly. He liked defeating villains, and especially loved to eat their souls.

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
"hopefully, I've been workin' on this cool new move professor Sid taught me," she would go rambling off as per usual. They would then get to the school, the autumn leaves blowing past. She looked up at the school happily. Milli and daimon would enter the school and go to class.

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Damien grinned as she kept on talking as usual. " How come you haven't showed me your new move?" He asked, entering though school building full of other weapons and meisters. He walked over to his first class as the bell rang, followed by Milli. He took his usual seat and waited for  Proffesor Stein to start class. " Probably more dissection stuff.." He mumbled.

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
" wanted to impress you when I got good, apparently it feels like a rolercoaster to the weapon" she grinned. Dr.Stein rolled in on his chair "today we'll be dissecting-" he went on about the mangy creature we were to dissect. Milli stared boredly ahead

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 32 33

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Trololol

LAST PERSON TO SAY RANDOM WINZ!!!-moved

Are you tired of hearing people saying tha...

Last one to say Pikachu wins!

Trololol

ask gurgle the stomach a question don't be...

latest videos