Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Fight for nothing!

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
For me and superstare only. We know what its about. Make your forms.

Every morning you get up and put on a fake smile...but what if one morning you didn't? Would anyone notice?

I didn't want to admit it. It was easier to lie. Hide the hurt and emptiness. To smile instead of cry.

Never doubt my love for you ♥

Fight for nothing!

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Name| Kara Marie Ross Age| 18 Looks|SUPERSTARE OWNS!!!!! :) Speices| angel Personality| she is nice,kind,sweet and caring. She can be fierce and competitive. She does not open up to people quiclly and can be rude and mean. She talks back Other| she lives with her mom who is one of the leaders of the angels ~~~ Name| Jaxon Age| 18 Looks| blue eyes and tan skin and brown hair Speices| Vampire Personality| he is mean and he is rude. He can make someone feel horrible. He is nice when you get to know him. Other| lives with his dad

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Fight for nothing!

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar

"superstare" wrote:

Name| Kara Marie Ross Age| 18 Looks|SUPERSTARE OWNS!!!!! :) Speices| angel Personality| she is nice,kind,sweet and caring. She can be fierce and competitive. She does not open up to people quiclly and can be rude and mean. She talks back Other| she lives with her mom who is one of the leaders of the angels ~~~ Name| Jaxon Walker Age| 18 Looks| blue eyes and tan skin and brown hair Speices| Vampire Personality| he is mean and he is rude. He can make someone feel horrible. He is nice when you get to know him. Other| lives with his dad

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Fight for nothing!

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
Innocence Ross
I'm and angel hehe
Sorry Eimey.
I'm 5'3. Yeah I'm tiny. Shhh
Personality: Well urm. I’m Innocence, and... yeah, my name should explain a lot about me. I’ve only ever dated one guy- and that was when I was fourteen,he was a right angel. Get it. Hehe and I don’t know much about... you know. I’m blushing, aren’t I? People say I’m ‘adorable’ and I try to be nice to everyone. Like, there’s not much point in being mean, is there? It just makes people not like you, and people are lovely in general, I think. Kara says I don’t understand a lot of things about the ‘real world’, but that’s just my annoying sister. for you.
Other things: Well I live with my daddy. Daddy's little girl thats me. My sister lives with my mum. My mum and dad are the leaders of the angels. I don't like this battle were in. I can fight. I just don't like to.
Alexander Walker
I'm a vampire. Beware.
Perfection in the form of Benjamin
Personality: Haha me the thing I love to talk about the most. Well I am hilarious. Did I mention. Yeah exactly. I am obnoxious and conceited if you haven't already guessed. But I don't really care.  I do have a kind heart in there. I think. I mean to the right people I'm nice. Please don't piss me off. It wont end well. I'm quite rude and you probably wont like me. But I don't care. Because I'm so charming I could get you to like me in a second
Other: I live with my dad with my brother Jaxon. My dads the leader of the vampires. We have to carry on some stupid war. Believe me you don't want to fight me. You'll loose.
(My girls looks are aprooving and I did my forms in first person sorry.)

Every morning you get up and put on a fake smile...but what if one morning you didn't? Would anyone notice?

I didn't want to admit it. It was easier to lie. Hide the hurt and emptiness. To smile instead of cry.

Fight for nothing!

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
[I FREAKIN LOVE YOURS ♥ its okay. 1st person is perfect.]

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Fight for nothing!

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
[Hehe thank you. The girl is one of my friends characters. But she is letting me use it. ]
Innocence
I looked out the window looking out amongst the land. I knew this place used to be beautiful and at peace. But not now we were at war with the Vampires. Why do we have to be at war with someone anyway. Wars are silly things.
Alexander
I sat in training itching for my turn. "Alex!" My trainer called me over. "Yes." I saidwalking  over withing a flash. "Show these people how its done." My trainer said smirking. I made my way through everyone fighting them individually so far no one defeating me.

Fight for nothing!

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
[Hehe :3]
Kara
Today was the day that I was going to see my sister and my father. My sissr and I lie in different house holds, because our parents said it was for the best. We both knew why though. When we were ittle we were almost captured from our parents by the vampires, so we had to split up. Seeing my siser was sometimes fun. We went to a prestigious private school because of the war. I sighed lightly as my mom drove e to my father's house.
Jaxon
I stood in the doorwauy of the training camp as I watched my brother. No one could beat him and I chuckled softly. Usully when I fought my brother it would be a tie, because we know each others moves, so its easy, but everyone else here was weak, and they all lost to my brother. I grinned softly.

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Fight for nothing!

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
Innocence
I ran down stairs when my mums car pulled up outside opening the door and standing there a big grin on my face. "Mum." I said throwing my arms around her happily. I didn't see my Mum or my sister often. "Hello Kara." I said moving out the way for them to come in my dad was out. Busy with the war. I'd been alone all day and was very happy to have company.
Alexander
I grinned when I had finished and walked over to Jaxon. "You having a go ? " I asked him with a smirk on my face. I knew he would probably just beat them all just like I did. I wondered what we were going to do after training. Each day a new unexpected plan.

Fight for nothing!

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Kara
Mum wrapped her arms around Innocence and hugged her warmly." How's my darling?" I gave my sistwr a small smile." Hello Innocence." Mum and I walked into the house. Mum looked around quickly." Where's your father Innocence?" I sat down on the couch. It had been a long ride and I was exhausted.
Jaxon
I grinned and threw my towel down on the bench. I stretched quick and went to fight the others. My brother and I were skilled and we learned from the best and thats how we were abel to win every single round. It was simply too easy for us. I smirked.

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Fight for nothing!

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
Innocence
"He's out mum. Talking the army general. Planning out fight tactics or something." I said sighing I hated daddy doing things like that. I followed Kara sitting down next to her. "How are you Kara? Have you snapped up a boyfriend yet." I said smiling I new alot of Angels where into Kara and I teased her slightly for this.
Alexander
I laughed when Jaxon had finished. "Common bro lets get out of year." I said wrapping my arms round his neck and walking out with him. "I say we take a wonder over to some Angel land later!" I said with a smirk.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

awnser the question the person above you asks

How I met your mother fans?

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

Z's