Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Lost In Forever...

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
Private rp for superstare and I! Grin Ok, so forums? Name: Gender: Age: Species: Looks: Personality: Other:

You are a Romantic Seme!
A true romantic, you're safest sticking with a partner who is gentle and can appreciate your mature, loving ways and protective nature. Most often found with a handful of roses and wine, you are committed to your partner and their happiness, which makes you a perfect match for the Innocent Uke.

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Lost In Forever...

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Analise Sanders Gender: female Age: 18 almost 19 Species: human Looks: Auburn colored hair that falls in ringlets down to her shoulders, emerald green eyes with gold flecks in the center, a slim but a bit curvy figure, about 5' 4" Personality: Analise is very sweet, and loving. She is very intelligent, having graduated high school early, already in her second year of college. She loves the theatrical arts and music, and is a quite talented piano player. Although, she is quite shy, and has a pretty bad stutter when she's nervous. Other: n/a Name: Link Parks Gender: male Age: 164 (looks 19) Species: Vampire Looks: Chin length ink black hair, bright ice blue eyes, a pretty muscular build, about 6'2' Personality: Link is pretty quiet, reserved. He can be snappy at times, but he's actually really nice. He has a few anger issues that he's trying to work on, and tries to only feed on humans when necessary. He tries to not even look at girls, afraid of mating and getting attached, especially with a human which is one of the most severe crimes in the vampiric world. Link was a pretty good kid when he was young. It was one day senior year, when he was walking home late one night when he was cornered in an alley by a gang. He was given the option to die, or become immortal, and serve the gang. He chose to become immortal, but quickly turned on the gang, abandoning them, leaving them furious. He continues to run away from them, living nomadically. Other: n/a

You are a Romantic Seme!
A true romantic, you're safest sticking with a partner who is gentle and can appreciate your mature, loving ways and protective nature. Most often found with a handful of roses and wine, you are committed to your partner and their happiness, which makes you a perfect match for the Innocent Uke.

Lost In Forever...

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Name| Kara Ross Age| 19 Gender| Female Speices| human Looks| SUPERSTARE OWNS!!!!! :) Persionality| she is nice and sweet. She keeps her distance and pushes people away and is afraid to get too attached to other people. She is caring and loving. She has an attitude and she is sassy and feisty. She talks back to people and is not afraid to get in trouble. She is mischevious. Bio| when she was about 15 she was going to be changed into a vampire. She tricked the man who wanted to change her and got away. He still is looking for her. She lives alone. Other| she has one tattoo of the word 'stay' on her left wrist. Name| Jaxon Parker Age| 19 Gender| Male Speices| Demon Looks| he has short brown hair. He is about "6'0. He has blue eyes, but when he turns into his "demon" side they are red. Personality| he is always mean and conservative and does not like lots of people. He barely talks to people unless he has to, and minds his own buisness. He avoids any humans, because he cant relate to them. He may be nice if you ever get to know him, which is sometimes impossible. He keeps his distance, because he does not want to hurt anyone. Bio|be was turned into a demon when he was 16. He did not choose to, but his dad made him. He lives by himself and does go to college. He has no family anymore, when his dad was killed. Other: none

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Lost In Forever...

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
Would you like to start? Big Grin

You are a Romantic Seme!

Lost In Forever...

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Yeah sure. Where should we start?(:

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Lost In Forever...

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
Um, How about it's middle of the night, and the humans are walking home from a friend's house or something, and bump into the inhuman creatures?

You are a Romantic Seme!

Lost In Forever...

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
[Perfect.] Kara was walking home from studying with some friends. She was on the phone as she was walking. She was barely paying ay attention to what was going on around her, although she should, because a man was still after her and he wanted her blood. She still talked. Jaxon always walked home after school or for any reason actually. He just came back from being with his friend who was just like him. He only had one friend and planned to keep it like that. He walked down the street to his house. He did not have to pay attention, because no one was there. It was just him.

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Lost In Forever...

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
(Um, I typically write in first person if that's ok with you..) Link- I noticed another vampire following behind what looked to be an 18 year-old human girl. And, I knew he would make her death painful. I slowly crept up behind him, yanking him back and pulling him into an alleyway. "You touch that girl, and you will regret it. Leave her alone" I said through clenched teeth. He immdiately nodded, clearly intemidated. I smirked evilly. "Good" I said, turning around, and walking away. Analise- I walked home from school, after being there for my extra-curriculars. I noticed a guy walking as well and he looked like he didn't wanna be bothered, so I kept my distance, and kept my mouth shut.

You are a Romantic Seme!

Lost In Forever...

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
[Thats perfectoy fine. I try to do that..] Kara I was walking and heard some noises from behind me. I immediatly turned around and was on guard. I was scared, that I did not notice a guy who was walking and I bumped into him. He felt like rock when I hit him. I thought he was one of the guys who were out to catch me. I immediately stood up and pulled out my knife I kept on hand." Stay away!" Jaxon I continued walking and did not notice a girl who was walking too. She was obviously shorter then me and I had bumped into her. It was embarassing and I said in a small whisper almost to low to hear." My bad.." I did check to see if she was okay.

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Lost In Forever...

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
(Ok, and did Jaxon bump into Analise or Kara?) Link- I accidentally bumped into the girl, and chuckled a little as I saw her knife. "I'm not going to hurt you, I promise. And besides, that won't really hurt me."  I said, pointing to the knife. "I'm not out to get you, like the guy who was following you about ten minutes ago." Analise- When he bumped into me, all my books fell out of my hands, and I scrambled to pick them up. "I'm so sorry." I said to him quickly, my face flushing with embarassment. I looked up at him, and almost dropped my books again. He was very good looking, and I was pretty sure I had never met him before.

You are a Romantic Seme!

← Previous 1 3 4

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What was the last thing you ate?

WHO ARE YOU ?

What was the last thing you ate?

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

WOULD YOU RATHER...-moved

WOULD YOU RATHER...-moved

latest videos