Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Wednesday-- Life goes on. [Private~]

Posted By:
4shishi
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
MADE IT! Form?: Name: Age: Looks: Perso; Bio?: Creature:

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Genieve (Evie, Eva, etc.) Age: 15 Looks: this is Mia Perso: She's very smart, beyond her years. She's dangerous and fiesty. She can be sweet, but it takes time. She doesn't trust easily. At all. She's very loyal and has a good heart. She's usually secretive and quiet. She can be very bossy and mean, too. Bio: When she was five years old, her kingdom was attacked and she was kidnapped. She was held "captive" at a different kingdom and was raised there as a princess. She doesn't know of her old kingdom, however because she had been so young. She was raised to hate her real kingdom and her real family. Creature: Ninja warrior princess (With powers that you shall see) who was kidnapped in war.

Posted By:
4shishi
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Jaden Age: 16 Looks: Uno momento! Perso: Jay has a very quick temper and freaks out alot. He doesn't think before he does. He has sort of a "problem". His mind is completely blank. He doesn't think he can fall in love. so he doesn't try. He calls himself, tasteless, boring, bland. He doesn't seem intreesting. His min is devilish, deep down. Deeper down he is sensitive. If you say the wraong thing, he wil break. Completely break down. But there are only a few things. Bio: When he was young he lived like any normal kid. great family, only child. His parnts had triplets. They completely forgot about Jay. He left and they never even noticed. He lives alone in a small house with wo rooms. A bathroom and a kitchen/ bedroom/ livingroom. He loves to travel now, traveling from villiage to villiage. Creature: Unknown. No one knows what he is, but people think he's creepy.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Yay~! Ready to start? smile

Posted By:
4shishi
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Yes ma'am!! :3 Jay: I stepped outside, into the winder air. The snow was falling and the sky navy blue. Bright stars scarrtered the sky. Everything was amazing. I took in a cold breath of air, shutting the door behind me. I shoved the keys into my pocket.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Big Grin (I'm gonna switch off nicknames for her, kay?) Genie: I looked out the window as the sun started to set. I smiled slightly. I looked back over my shoulder to be sure no one saw me then silently, I slipped out. I grabbed hold of a rope and climbed down. I hit the ground, silently and gracefully. I smiled, looking out over the many trees before dashing into the woods. I climbed up a tree and started tree-hoping.

Posted By:
4shishi
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
(MMkay! :3) Jay: Well, today was the day to go to the East villiage. I started down the road, looking around for people. I was hoping to meet someone new today. I idn't feel like being alone.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
(Big Grin) Eva: I kept going, looking around. The town was completely quiet. It was still too early for anyone to really be up. I crept out of the trees, onto the hard cobblestone ground. I smiled slightly and breathed in the cold air. It felt amazing to be out of the castle. I looked around and my eyes widened. I saw a boy, about my age. Quickly, I hid behind a store. I glanced over at him.

Posted By:
4shishi
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Jay: I saw a girl an follewed her with my eyes. "I saw you, Miss." (Ima say he's british. :3 He needs an accent. Big Grin) I walked over to her and looked at her for a minute. "I've seen you before- Haven't I? You seem familiar."

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
(hahaha~ British people are amazing!) Evie: I looked up, into his eyes. He did seem familiar. But where from? I shook my head, "I highly doubt you've seen me before. I'm not allowed to leave the castle." I told him, pulling myself off the wall. I stood up, straight and tall and walked past him. Something about him was just so...Familiar. I shrugged it off. He was probably just someone who came after I was born and saw me in my crib.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 162 163

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Welcome back brunostar

Should abortion be legal?

Should abortion be legal?

Have you ever had a crush on a cartoon cha...

Have you ever had a crush on a cartoon cha...

what kind of phone do you have??

latest videos