Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Wednesday-- Life goes on. [Private~]

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Geniveve:
I felt my whole body tense. I didn't like this story not one bit. I climbed up, higher in the tree until I was at the top branch. It was an extremley long fall- I'd die if I fell off. But I saw the moon and felt safer.

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Jay:
"There was a gleam in Angel's eyes. Man paused for a minute, caught off gaurd. Angel smiled at him, her smile bright and caring. Her pain semed to melt away. Man dropped the gun, suddenly feeling a wave of pain and sorrow wash ovr him. Angel stood up as man fell to the ground in sobs. She went over and hugged him, making his spirits rise a bit. She was a real forgiving girl, but she could not forgive hi for all he had done. Yet, she  agreed to stay with him. He became a good man, praising her and caring for her as if she was his child.  But Angel wanted more. She Told man she wanted to see her family again. So man agreed because he loved her. he understod that she felt alone. So he brought her back to her home to live with her real family. But when man was going to leave, she took his hand and begged him to stay. And her family were happy to let another person into the home. So Angel lived happily with her family, and the man to had beaten her. But everything ended in happiness." I say and smile, hugging Angel.

Angel: I giggle. "You tell goo stories, brother..."

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Geniveve:
I heard the whole story, eyes narrowing. There's no such thing as a happy ending. I sent Jay, leaning back against the trunk of the tree. At least, not like that. That doesn't happy for people like that little girl. Not really. I stared up at the bright full moon.

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Jay:
Let me tell my own stories. If you don't like them, deal. I flt a little fire rage through me but I pushed the feeling away. I sigh and look at Angel. "Go to slep now.." I whisper to her.

Angel:
I cuddle into him and close my eyes.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Geniveve:
You're filling Angel's head with fake stories. One day she'll wake up and see through that lie of a story. I growled, looking down at them. I couldn't see them, branches were in the way but I knew they were there. I growled, looking up at the moon again. If I let myself fall, I'd die. Maybe that would be best... I thought to myself.

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Jay:
She's a child. She'll grow out of stories and understand someday. Just let her be a kid and have dreams and fantasies. I sigh and Look at Angel, brushing hair out of her face.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Geniveve:
I leaned over the side of the branch, looking down. It'd be so easy. To just let myself fall and have my final dream. I couldn't remember the last dream I'd had. I couldn't remember story time. All I remembered was fancy dresses, yelling, orders, obedience, and harm. Angel shouldn't have those things. I knew she shouldn't. She shouldn't ever grow up. She should stay little and let Jay protect her from everything and love her like she deserved.

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Jay:
I sigh a bit and lean my head against the back of the tree trunk, closing my eyes, realxing. Eve...Why were you so on ege eariler?

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Geniveve:
I sighed, I saw some soldiers. They were looking for me and I needed to get you and Angel out of there. Okay? I told him, a bit annoyed.

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
jay:
Oh...Alright. I say and hold Angel closer to me as a cold wave of air blew over us.

Cassie ♥~

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Type in the face you have on right now

holidays :) or :(

What book are you currently reading?

Fovorite Disney tv show?

What book are you currently reading?

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

latest videos