Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Wednesday-- Life goes on. [Private~]

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Geniveve:
I walked through a forest, thick with animals and trees and bushes. The grass was extremly overgrown and went all the way up to my knees. I sighed softly, looking around. I'd miss them... I shook the thought away. It was for the best, I had to keep them safe. I kept walking, staring at the moon.

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Jay:
"Thinks aren't going to be the same without her." I whisper and sigh.

Angel:
I look down.

Jay:
I hold Angel close. "Well, It's no fun to travel anymore... We should get an apartment..."

Angel:
"My own room?"

Jay:
"You get your own room." I grin.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
(Timeskip a year or so?)

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
(How about two, so Angel is five? Big Grin)

Jay:
Angel and I had gotten an apartment in a small town. I had a part time job to get money for the essentials. Angel had grown kind of indepenent. She still needed me, but she knew how to do things alone. Everyday I would go out to the small feild across the street. There were a few trees. I would train as har as I could, Eve never out of my mind. I punched a tree over and over, the bark slipiiting my skin, leavingin blood stained on the tree. And thats where I was right now...

Angel:
I grabbed the first aid and walked out of the apartment, looking for cars before ###### across the street. I was now going to school, in kindergarden. I stopped at thr tree. "Jay..." I say quietly. He showed me his hand, sitting down next to me, and just like everyday, I cleaned his hands and put clean bandages on them, then kissed his cheek and went inside to fix lunch. I knew how to cook and care for myself. Our life seemed normal, ecept for at nights. When brother would sometimes lay in bed and cry. I knew he missed Genny, but he had to move on. We both knew she would never be coming back...

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
(Big Grin Okay.)

Geniveve:
I hadn't gotten very far in my life, though I had gotten meaner. I was always on the run, hiding from the soliders and spies. They seemed to double before my eyes and were everywhere I was. I would never admit it, but I was a little scared. Scared they would find Jay or Angel and use them against me. I just wanted them to be okay and healthy. I took a deep breath, slipping from an alleyway and into the streets. I looked around, my face hidden in a cloak. I kept walking, trying to look nonchalant. I saw a small field with a few trees and smiled slightly. I went closer then froze, seeing Jay. I swallowed hard, slowly backing away. I missed him and Angel more then I could bare but right now, things weren't safe.

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Jay:
I smiled a bit as she left and sighed to meself, turing back to my stump. I clenched my fists around the clean bandages and  took in another eep breath before string to train once again, hitting the tree with my knuckles, kicking the side of it. I craved to get stronger. I backflipped and switched to hitting the tree behind me. The knob on the tree cut my arm. I winced in pain, but continued to train. I would always ignore the pain and continue. Always.

Angel:
I got out breath and cheese to make grilled cheese. Turning n the stove, i sprayed the pan an buttered the bread. in a few days would be Jay's birthday and I had to think of a suprise for him. The sandwitched sizzled as I thought.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Geniveve:
I watched, near tears but I forced them away. I sighed, turning on my heel and began to walk away. Just then, I winced and looked down at my leg at the huge gash that ran down it. I  felt my eyes start to sting as the cut rreopened and started to bleed. I needed a place I could bandage it up again. I looked back, it was a long shot but I had to try. I took a deep breath then climbed up the nearest tree.

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Angel:
I finfished cooking an put each sandwitch on a plate, then walked outside. I sat on the steps to the front door, calling brother's name. "Jay! Lunch!!"

Jay:
I look over and smile a bit. I grab my bag, slinging it over my shoulder, then ran over to the door. "Mmm. Grilled chese. My favorite." I grin and sit next to her, taking a plate.

Angel:
"Made them just for you." I smile, taking a bite of mine. "Hey- You cut your arm..."

Jay:
I take a giant bite of mine and nod. I was starving. I never ate breakfast. I went ouside and took a walk each morning, then trained until lunch, then took a few hours to play with Angel, then went to work, the bed, then it started all over. Everyday.

Angel:
I roll my eyes a bit and run back inside to get the first aid. Again.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Geniveve:
I sat on the tree limb, bandaging my leg up. I winced, cleaning up the wound as it stung. I sighed, one day things would be better, Out of the corner of my eyes, I saw something move. I took a knife out and flung it. My eyes widened huge as I saw it go straight past Jay's face. Thank God, it hadn't hit him. But, now he was gonna look over. I tried to hide but I couldn't. I could hardly move my leg.

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Jay:
I choked on a peice of grilled cheese. "What the He-"

Angel:
I cut him off. "Don't say that word. That's bad." I tell him, sternly, flicking his left ear.

Jay:
"Oww!!" I mutter and nod a bit, looking in the direction the knife had come from. My eyes widened and I felt like I couldn't breath. "G-G-G-"

Angel:
"Genny!!!!!" I squeal in happiness, dropping my sandwitch in the grass,

Cassie ♥~

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

The best games out there...

Metal Music Is " Aggresive "

Rate the metal band above you.

The Related Game!

MEGADETH OR METALLICA

Metal Music Is " Aggresive "

latest videos