Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Wednesday-- Life goes on. [Private~]

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Geniveve:
I walked through a forest, thick with animals and trees and bushes. The grass was extremly overgrown and went all the way up to my knees. I sighed softly, looking around. I'd miss them... I shook the thought away. It was for the best, I had to keep them safe. I kept walking, staring at the moon.

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Jay:
"Thinks aren't going to be the same without her." I whisper and sigh.

Angel:
I look down.

Jay:
I hold Angel close. "Well, It's no fun to travel anymore... We should get an apartment..."

Angel:
"My own room?"

Jay:
"You get your own room." I grin.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
(Timeskip a year or so?)

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
(How about two, so Angel is five? Big Grin)

Jay:
Angel and I had gotten an apartment in a small town. I had a part time job to get money for the essentials. Angel had grown kind of indepenent. She still needed me, but she knew how to do things alone. Everyday I would go out to the small feild across the street. There were a few trees. I would train as har as I could, Eve never out of my mind. I punched a tree over and over, the bark slipiiting my skin, leavingin blood stained on the tree. And thats where I was right now...

Angel:
I grabbed the first aid and walked out of the apartment, looking for cars before ###### across the street. I was now going to school, in kindergarden. I stopped at thr tree. "Jay..." I say quietly. He showed me his hand, sitting down next to me, and just like everyday, I cleaned his hands and put clean bandages on them, then kissed his cheek and went inside to fix lunch. I knew how to cook and care for myself. Our life seemed normal, ecept for at nights. When brother would sometimes lay in bed and cry. I knew he missed Genny, but he had to move on. We both knew she would never be coming back...

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
(Big Grin Okay.)

Geniveve:
I hadn't gotten very far in my life, though I had gotten meaner. I was always on the run, hiding from the soliders and spies. They seemed to double before my eyes and were everywhere I was. I would never admit it, but I was a little scared. Scared they would find Jay or Angel and use them against me. I just wanted them to be okay and healthy. I took a deep breath, slipping from an alleyway and into the streets. I looked around, my face hidden in a cloak. I kept walking, trying to look nonchalant. I saw a small field with a few trees and smiled slightly. I went closer then froze, seeing Jay. I swallowed hard, slowly backing away. I missed him and Angel more then I could bare but right now, things weren't safe.

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Jay:
I smiled a bit as she left and sighed to meself, turing back to my stump. I clenched my fists around the clean bandages and  took in another eep breath before string to train once again, hitting the tree with my knuckles, kicking the side of it. I craved to get stronger. I backflipped and switched to hitting the tree behind me. The knob on the tree cut my arm. I winced in pain, but continued to train. I would always ignore the pain and continue. Always.

Angel:
I got out breath and cheese to make grilled cheese. Turning n the stove, i sprayed the pan an buttered the bread. in a few days would be Jay's birthday and I had to think of a suprise for him. The sandwitched sizzled as I thought.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Geniveve:
I watched, near tears but I forced them away. I sighed, turning on my heel and began to walk away. Just then, I winced and looked down at my leg at the huge gash that ran down it. I  felt my eyes start to sting as the cut rreopened and started to bleed. I needed a place I could bandage it up again. I looked back, it was a long shot but I had to try. I took a deep breath then climbed up the nearest tree.

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Angel:
I finfished cooking an put each sandwitch on a plate, then walked outside. I sat on the steps to the front door, calling brother's name. "Jay! Lunch!!"

Jay:
I look over and smile a bit. I grab my bag, slinging it over my shoulder, then ran over to the door. "Mmm. Grilled chese. My favorite." I grin and sit next to her, taking a plate.

Angel:
"Made them just for you." I smile, taking a bite of mine. "Hey- You cut your arm..."

Jay:
I take a giant bite of mine and nod. I was starving. I never ate breakfast. I went ouside and took a walk each morning, then trained until lunch, then took a few hours to play with Angel, then went to work, the bed, then it started all over. Everyday.

Angel:
I roll my eyes a bit and run back inside to get the first aid. Again.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
Geniveve:
I sat on the tree limb, bandaging my leg up. I winced, cleaning up the wound as it stung. I sighed, one day things would be better, Out of the corner of my eyes, I saw something move. I took a knife out and flung it. My eyes widened huge as I saw it go straight past Jay's face. Thank God, it hadn't hit him. But, now he was gonna look over. I tried to hide but I couldn't. I could hardly move my leg.

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Jay:
I choked on a peice of grilled cheese. "What the He-"

Angel:
I cut him off. "Don't say that word. That's bad." I tell him, sternly, flicking his left ear.

Jay:
"Oww!!" I mutter and nod a bit, looking in the direction the knife had come from. My eyes widened and I felt like I couldn't breath. "G-G-G-"

Angel:
"Genny!!!!!" I squeal in happiness, dropping my sandwitch in the grass,

Cassie ♥~

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

Last on to say 'Chips' wins-moved

Any 90s Music fan here?

Why Do Some People Say "no Pm's" or "Dont ...

What month were you born in? x3

What are you wearing right now?

What came first the chicken or the egg?

latest videos