Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Wednesday-- Life goes on. [Private~]

Posted By:
4shishi
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
(Ikr! Like Mason from Wizards of Waverly Place. :3) Jay: I walked next to her. "The castle?" I ask. I wanted to know all I could about this girl. Everything seemed- Whats the word? Interesting.... About her.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
(He was... AMAZING~!) Genie: I glanced over my shoulder at him and smirked slightly. I nodded once. "I'm the Princess." I said, smoothly. I slid underneath him, reappering on the other side of him. "Couldn't you tell?" I turned to face him, holding a blood-red rose.

Posted By:
4shishi
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
(I know right!!!!! I LOVE his accent!!!!!!!!!!!! If only Wizards Of Waverly Place qwas still going. Frown) jay: "I knew I've seen you before.... I used to Live in the castle when I was young." I say, a small sime on my face.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
(I know, right?! I loved that show!) Evie: I smiled slightly, "Oh really?" I asked, happily. "How come you don't anymore?"

Posted By:
4shishi
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
(ME TOO!!!!) Jay: "My parents." I say and sigh.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
(TWINNY~! Big Grin Wink) Eva: I tilted my head to the side. "Oh? Wanna talk about it?" I asked him, leaning back against the fountain.

Posted By:
4shishi
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
(xD I wanna meet Mason in real life. :3) jay: "Depends. Do you wanna hear about it?" I sak, making sure. I'd love to talk about it, but that doesn't mean she wants to.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
(Me too!!!!) Genie: I nodded, "Yeah. I'm all ears." I told him, sitting on the fountain now. I pressed my palms to the marble, looking at him with interest.

Posted By:
4shishi
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
(I CALL DIBS!) Jay: "I lived in the castle with my mother and father. I was an only child, and loved. Then my mother had triplets and I didn't matter anymore. I was ignored, starved, alonne. I left the castle and lived on the streets for a while. Then when I scrounged up enough money I bought a small shack in the woods. My parents didn't even notice I had left. I started traveling from villiag to villiage. Then when I heard my parents had died I decided to come back to this kingom. I'm finally home." I explianed.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
(Pshh~ I wanna meet him!) Evie: I stared at him like he was crazy. "I.. Don't know what you're talking about. That never happened here..." I told him, softly, shaking my head. "I'm the only one in the palace, aside from my Mother and Father and servants and slaves." I told him, softly. I stood up, slowly.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

New Gurl

New Gurl

New Gurl

New Gurl

New Gurl

New Gurl

latest videos