Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Wednesday-- Life goes on. [Private~]

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
(Ikr! Like Mason from Wizards of Waverly Place. :3) Jay: I walked next to her. "The castle?" I ask. I wanted to know all I could about this girl. Everything seemed- Whats the word? Interesting.... About her.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
(He was... AMAZING~!) Genie: I glanced over my shoulder at him and smirked slightly. I nodded once. "I'm the Princess." I said, smoothly. I slid underneath him, reappering on the other side of him. "Couldn't you tell?" I turned to face him, holding a blood-red rose.

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
(I know right!!!!! I LOVE his accent!!!!!!!!!!!! If only Wizards Of Waverly Place qwas still going. Frown) jay: "I knew I've seen you before.... I used to Live in the castle when I was young." I say, a small sime on my face.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
(I know, right?! I loved that show!) Evie: I smiled slightly, "Oh really?" I asked, happily. "How come you don't anymore?"

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
(ME TOO!!!!) Jay: "My parents." I say and sigh.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
(TWINNY~! Big Grin Wink) Eva: I tilted my head to the side. "Oh? Wanna talk about it?" I asked him, leaning back against the fountain.

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
(xD I wanna meet Mason in real life. :3) jay: "Depends. Do you wanna hear about it?" I sak, making sure. I'd love to talk about it, but that doesn't mean she wants to.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
(Me too!!!!) Genie: I nodded, "Yeah. I'm all ears." I told him, sitting on the fountain now. I pressed my palms to the marble, looking at him with interest.

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
(I CALL DIBS!) Jay: "I lived in the castle with my mother and father. I was an only child, and loved. Then my mother had triplets and I didn't matter anymore. I was ignored, starved, alonne. I left the castle and lived on the streets for a while. Then when I scrounged up enough money I bought a small shack in the woods. My parents didn't even notice I had left. I started traveling from villiag to villiage. Then when I heard my parents had died I decided to come back to this kingom. I'm finally home." I explianed.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
waterkitty103
waterkitty103
StarStarStarStarStar
(Pshh~ I wanna meet him!) Evie: I stared at him like he was crazy. "I.. Don't know what you're talking about. That never happened here..." I told him, softly, shaking my head. "I'm the only one in the palace, aside from my Mother and Father and servants and slaves." I told him, softly. I stood up, slowly.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Post a Number with your eyes closed

Telekinesis... Is it real?

Telekinesis... Is it real?

The Related Game!

Post a Number with your eyes closed

Lets all lie!

latest videos