Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

We Have A Biter

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
Name- Randy Orton Age- 20 Looks- Randy Orton (WWE Star) Personality- quiet, can be shy, but cwn be sweet, and caring. Other - vampire. Planning to tell his best friend. (Your girl )

"And After all, You're My Wonderwall."

We Have A Biter

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
Name- Analise Keller Age- 19, 20 in a month Looks- Long, curly Auburn hair, deep sky blue eyes, slightly tanned skin, a sprinkle of freckles across her cheeks and nose Personality- Sweet, Caring, determined, intelligent, and stands up for what she believes is right Other- Human, has a crush on her best friend Randy

You are a Romantic Seme!
A true romantic, you're safest sticking with a partner who is gentle and can appreciate your mature, loving ways and protective nature. Most often found with a handful of roses and wine, you are committed to your partner and their happiness, which makes you a perfect match for the Innocent Uke.

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

We Have A Biter

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
U start?

We Have A Biter

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
Can you? I'm blanking out really badly right now Frown

You are a Romantic Seme!
A true romantic, you're safest sticking with a partner who is gentle and can appreciate your mature, loving ways and protective nature. Most often found with a handful of roses and wine, you are committed to your partner and their happiness, which makes you a perfect match for the Innocent Uke.

We Have A Biter

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
I was watching her from a tree, looking into her window, I was camouflaged well. I just had to watch overher... nothing cwn happen to her.. because I secretly love her.. and can't lose her

We Have A Biter

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
I was in my room, getting ready to go to sleep. I changed into my pajamas, brushed and braided my hair, brushed my teeth, and opened up my window. I always liked some fresh air at night. I turned off the light, climbing into bed. A good 30 minutes passed, and I still wasn't able to sleep.. I got up, and called Randy, hoping he was still up..

You are a Romantic Seme!

We Have A Biter

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
My phone buzzed in my pocket, starting me, I fell out of the tree. And landed pn the sidewalk. I stood quickly, making it look like I was taking a walk.. I answered quickly. "Hello?" I said, slight pain present in my voice ..

We Have A Biter

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
I heard pain in his voice. "Randy? Are you ok?" I asked worridly. Not only was Randy my best friend since grade school, I was in love with him.. It killed me to see him in pain..

You are a Romantic Seme!

We Have A Biter

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
I cleared my throat, "I'm fine. Don't worry. " I said "So, can't sleep?" I asked. Several times, she has asked me to come over and sleep with her, to keep her company. I hoped that would happen again.. I felt like I needed her.. in a new way now, considering I hadn't fed in a month..

We Have A Biter

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
"Yeah" I said with a sigh. "Can you come sleep with me?" I asked, knowing he would say yes. He always did. I turned on my bedroom light, waiting for his response. (Gtg to bed. Goodnight!!)

You are a Romantic Seme!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

supernatural adventures episode 8 FRIENDS ...

ThE WoRd GaMe

supernatural adventures episode 8 FRIENDS ...

who plays five nights at freddy's or five...

How old are your pets

Who's Your Celebrity Male Crush?

latest videos