Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

We Have A Biter

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
Name- Randy Orton Age- 20 Looks- Randy Orton (WWE Star) Personality- quiet, can be shy, but cwn be sweet, and caring. Other - vampire. Planning to tell his best friend. (Your girl )

"And After all, You're My Wonderwall."

We Have A Biter

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
Name- Analise Keller Age- 19, 20 in a month Looks- Long, curly Auburn hair, deep sky blue eyes, slightly tanned skin, a sprinkle of freckles across her cheeks and nose Personality- Sweet, Caring, determined, intelligent, and stands up for what she believes is right Other- Human, has a crush on her best friend Randy

You are a Romantic Seme!
A true romantic, you're safest sticking with a partner who is gentle and can appreciate your mature, loving ways and protective nature. Most often found with a handful of roses and wine, you are committed to your partner and their happiness, which makes you a perfect match for the Innocent Uke.

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

We Have A Biter

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
U start?

We Have A Biter

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
Can you? I'm blanking out really badly right now Frown

You are a Romantic Seme!
A true romantic, you're safest sticking with a partner who is gentle and can appreciate your mature, loving ways and protective nature. Most often found with a handful of roses and wine, you are committed to your partner and their happiness, which makes you a perfect match for the Innocent Uke.

We Have A Biter

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
I was watching her from a tree, looking into her window, I was camouflaged well. I just had to watch overher... nothing cwn happen to her.. because I secretly love her.. and can't lose her

We Have A Biter

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
I was in my room, getting ready to go to sleep. I changed into my pajamas, brushed and braided my hair, brushed my teeth, and opened up my window. I always liked some fresh air at night. I turned off the light, climbing into bed. A good 30 minutes passed, and I still wasn't able to sleep.. I got up, and called Randy, hoping he was still up..

You are a Romantic Seme!

We Have A Biter

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
My phone buzzed in my pocket, starting me, I fell out of the tree. And landed pn the sidewalk. I stood quickly, making it look like I was taking a walk.. I answered quickly. "Hello?" I said, slight pain present in my voice ..

We Have A Biter

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
I heard pain in his voice. "Randy? Are you ok?" I asked worridly. Not only was Randy my best friend since grade school, I was in love with him.. It killed me to see him in pain..

You are a Romantic Seme!

We Have A Biter

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
I cleared my throat, "I'm fine. Don't worry. " I said "So, can't sleep?" I asked. Several times, she has asked me to come over and sleep with her, to keep her company. I hoped that would happen again.. I felt like I needed her.. in a new way now, considering I hadn't fed in a month..

We Have A Biter

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
"Yeah" I said with a sigh. "Can you come sleep with me?" I asked, knowing he would say yes. He always did. I turned on my bedroom light, waiting for his response. (Gtg to bed. Goodnight!!)

You are a Romantic Seme!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Hail Hydra!

Hail Hydra!

Hail Hydra!

In love

Hail Hydra!

Hail Hydra!

latest videos