Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Love and its Secrets ( Private RP for SamWolfchick and Me)

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Would this be a good plot? : Two friends who have know each other since forever, yet one has a secret. That friend is a supernatural. They other is a human, if they find out the other secret, theyll have to be killed. So what if they begin to fall in love and they discover the others secret? Name: Age: Gender: Human or Creature: Looks: Perso: Short Bio: Other : (optional)  Good? Tell me if I need to change anything Big Grin

KEEP CALM AND EAT SOULS!!

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
I am herr! Oh, and do you want to be the boy or girl? And supernatural or human?

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
SamWolfchick
SamWolfchick
StarStarStarStar
sounds good. I'll be the dude. lol Name: Victor Age: Looks 17 Human or Creature: Vampire Looks: Dark hair, ivory skin, honey colored eyes, and a set body. Perso: A bit of an outcast, has always liked (your characters name) secretly. Short Bio: Bitten as a child when he was sick and near death. He moved to the US and settled a few years ago. Other: hmm... he doesn't want to hurt any humans.

Stay Yourselves!
-S

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Lol, okai.  Name: Scarlett Age: 16 Gender: F Human or Creature: Human Looks: Perso: She is quite shy when meeting new people. The only time she is ever herself is around her best friend, Victor. She is actually very out going and mischievous as well as kind. She has a slightly complicated way of expressing herself, confusing to everyone except Victor. Short Bio: She grew up slightly spoiled, but as she became more mature she found out money really cant buy happiness. She now knows what really is and isnt needed in life. Other: no You want to start?

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
SamWolfchick
SamWolfchick
StarStarStarStar
mhm. sure. Victor sat at the dock, deep in thought. He'd really been considering telling Scarlett his secret, but had let it go. The slight wind caugh in his hair and it blew with the breeze.

Stay Yourselves!
-S

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Scarlett searched around the dock for Victor, she wanted to go hang out with him and she knew that he liked to hang around near the docks. She spotted him and grinned, she crept up behind him and poked his shoulder. " Boo!"

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
SamWolfchick
SamWolfchick
StarStarStarStar
Victor turned and greeted Scarlett with a smile. "Yeah, nice try. Didn't scare me. " He pokes her in the ribs.

Stay Yourselves!
-S

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Scarlett made a pouty face and sat down next to him. " No fair, I can never scare you! What, do you have eyes in the back of your head or something?' She asked, poking him multiple times.

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
SamWolfchick
SamWolfchick
StarStarStarStar
"Something like that..." Victor muttered and poked Scarlett back, laughing slightly. The ocean mist smelled wonderful right before dark.

Stay Yourselves!
-S

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Scarlett smirked and poked him, the ocean breeze blowing again. " Do you want to hang out here or go somewhere in town?" She asked curiously, hugging her knees.

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Another Random KW Chat Room

Another Random KW Chat Room

What anime are you watching?

WISH THE USER ABOVE YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS!

What anime are you watching?

Ur Fave Vocaloid And Ur Fave Vocaloid Song

latest videos