Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

A Hunger Games Love Story (Private Version)

Posted By:
THG247
THG247
StarStarStarStarStar
(Ok let's just start) Finnick- I wake up and rush to the bathroom, but Peeta bet me to it. Why, no, how did he end up being my roommate? He bakes, I fish, he's strong, I'm stronger, he loses girls, and I get them. Katniss- Annie is still snoring away when I wake up. Is she always like this? I don't know, I'll have to ask Finnick. He knows a lot about Annie. "Annie, sweetie wake up." I say shaking her awake.

I know about popular!
Popular Song by MIKA ft Ariana Grande

1000th post made on 5/18/2013 at 12:16 PM

Names Catilena but please call me KITTY! I'm 12 and you need to add me!

AWW
JOIN THE KW CAT REVOLUTION!

My Idol and Role Model, Ariana Grande ♥
My Idol and Role Model, ♥♥♫ Ariana Grande ♫♥♥

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
Peeta- I brush my teeth as I hum to a song named The Hanging Tree. Ugh this Tooth paste taste like...... fish. "Finnick!" I yell.  I awake to somebody shacking me. I open my eyes alerted, the only thing I see is Katniss. I still question why we were made roommates, people think I'm crazy. And usually put me in a room with nothing in it . Just like a prison cell. "Uhhh, hi?" I say to her.

Posted By:
THG247
THG247
StarStarStarStarStar
Finnick- The bathroom door unlocks and I see Peeta there angry. "WHAT!" I yell. We argue till we have to go to class. We go to math and english, then we have a free period. I'm hanging out with Annie. My lovely girlfriend. Katniss- We leave for our free period, I'm metting up with Peeta. He said he wanted to talk to me. I'd figure it was about our project, but then again, It's Peeta Mellark we're talking about. I rush over to the lockers, leaving Annie behind. She probally met up with Finnick again.

I know about popular!

AWW

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
Peeta- Before I go class I roll my eyes and point to the toothpaste. But then I figured I would be late if I kept arguing with him. I decided that I would get him with a prank later. As go out the door of my mathe classroom I rushed to my locker and shoved everything in there so I can meet with Katniss. Annie- I laugh at how nervous Katniss is. It's not like Peeta to brake up with her. Besides today it's nice outside. I go to my locker and when I close it I see Finnick. I smile,"Hey." I say to him softly.

Posted By:
THG247
THG247
StarStarStarStarStar
Katniss- I don't find Peeta in the gym, so I go to the field. I don't find him here, where is he? Since his not here, I do some cart wheels, and back hand-springs. When I'm doing one of my back hand-spring, I fall right into Peeta's arms. "Your late!" I exlaimed Finnick- "Hey Annie, when's our next class start?" I ask in between kisses. "Finnick, we just got in our free period." She exlaims.

I know about popular!

AWW

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
Peeta- I smile sypthiaticly. " Sorry, I was went to my dorm to get you this." He pulled out a bronze neacklace. On the neacklace was one of Katniss' favorite hobbies that fed me. It was a bronze bow and arrow. It brought back so many memories I gestures for her to turn around. She does so, and I of course put it on her. It looked amazing. I leaned in until my lips touched hers. Annie- I smiled at him I eased my hand into his. He was the only person that understood me. I look up at him, I just felt like I needed to be with him forever. But people don't live forever. But I still love him. "What do you want to do?" I ask him sweetly. "I mean, I don't care as long it's with you." I added.

Posted By:
THG247
THG247
StarStarStarStarStar
Katniss- "Oh... Peeta, it's beautiful." I say as i see the necklace. It was beautiful. We kiss for what seems like ages, but is only minutes to seconds. Annie and Finnick always makeout, I bet that's what their doing. Why can't we makeout? Right here. Right now. Finnick- "it's up to you beautiful, as long as you love me." i say. "Ooh, I forgot something." I say pulling out the promise ring I bought for her. "Promise me, forever and always?" I ask.

I know about popular!

AWW

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
Peeta - I smile as her expression changes from mad to happy. I took her hand, "We will always be together no matter what." I frown. "Except for classes," I joked with her as I picked her up princess style to a field of flowers. I set her down in the middle and in picked the best, most beatiful flower and put it on her ear."This one reminds me of you." Annie- I felt a tear swelling up in my eye, a tear of joy. "Always," I say hugging him tightly. I put on th ring it had a small embedded mocking jay. He was always so desired by girls. And out of no where he picks me, a poor , crazy girl."How about, hot chocolate? It's cold here and outside."

Posted By:
THG247
THG247
StarStarStarStarStar
Finnick- Things are going the way I planned. Now for the choir, in the coffe shop. We walk to the shop, and everybodys where they need to be. It's perfect, the way I planned. I'd pick Annie even if we weren't the last two on earth. She's mine,mine,mine! Katniss- Peeta grabs something in his poket, and small smile slips onto my face. He can't stop getting things for me can he. Last week he got me a pair of emarld earings, and today he got me this necklace.

I know about popular!

AWW

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
(I'd appreciate if you stop controlling my characters. Sorry,)

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

who has your fav bio?

What/How are you feeling right now?

What/How are you feeling right now?

insanity

insanity

insanity

latest videos