Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

A Hunger Games Love Story (Private Version)

Posted By:
THG247
THG247
StarStarStarStarStar

"Ifinishbooks" wrote:

(I'd appreciate if you stop controlling my characters. Sorry,)
(Sorry, just say he was pulling out his phone, and that was what I was going for. Their late for Finnick's surprise!)

I know about popular!
Popular Song by MIKA ft Ariana Grande

1000th post made on 5/18/2013 at 12:16 PM

Names Catilena but please call me KITTY! I'm 12 and you need to add me!

AWW
JOIN THE KW CAT REVOLUTION!

My Idol and Role Model, Ariana Grande ♥
My Idol and Role Model, ♥♥♫ Ariana Grande ♫♥♥

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar

"Ifinishbooks" wrote:

(I'd appreciate if you stop controlling my characters. Sorry,)

Posted By:
THG247
THG247
StarStarStarStarStar
(Ok, I will)

I know about popular!

AWW

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
Annie- I smiled as we walk in, I walk up to the cashier. "Two hot chocolates, please!" I say to him bubbly. "Oh- I want 4 big marshmallows! What about you?" I ask Finnick, hoping he would say something instead of me. I was getting nervous. Everything was perfect, I mean I didn't even know and it was still perfect. Peeta- I smoothly took out my phone and checked the time. I frowned , the time flew by. I mean we only have 30min left. I got up and held out my hand for Katniss to get up too. So we can do something productive. "Want to umm.... go to grab some coffee?" I ask her. I knew she would probably say yes, but I just wanted to ask.

Posted By:
THG247
THG247
StarStarStarStarStar
Katniss- "Sure, why so ummm..... jumpy?" I ask Peeta. He's never like this, he usally just tries to make me happy. We run to the sidewalk, and start walking to the coffe shop. I rememeber the surprise Finnick was going to do, and then it hit me. I mean it actully hit me, Finnick bumped into me, and spilled his coffe all over me. IU run to the bathroom, and try to clean up. Finnick- I feel bad for spilling hot chocolate on Katniss. I didn't see her, I thought sheeasat school. The day is ruined, but I still want to ask Annie one question. I walk over to her, get down on one knee and say "Annie, will you marry me. We're about to head off to college, and I don't want to lose you to someone you pick up off the street. So... Will you Annie Cresta, became Annie Odair?"

I know about popular!

AWW

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
Peeta -"Uhh, I-I don't really know." I admitted, the truth is that Finnick was proposing to Annie and I-I'm not doing anything yet. I just feel sorry. I have a great idea, but before I do that I should get some coffee to refresh. Then Finnick comes crashing into Katniss. "Katniss!" I say before she runs into the bathroom. Just great, I sigh. Annie- I stand there, stunned, Finnick just popped the question and I hadn't had planned this for years. But this was happening, it was happening now. "Finnick!" I whisper/yell in joy." I could just push myself off a cliff right now! I will , I'm mean yes, UGH I mean I do!" I say hugging him so very tightly I was worried he couldn't breathe." Don't tell anyone, not yet, okay?"

Posted By:
THG247
THG247
StarStarStarStarStar
Finnick- I nod, the only people who know are Katniss and Peeta. I'm going to ask Peeta if he will be my best man. Time passes, and before I know it I'm back in my dorm. I ask Peeta if he will be my best man, he still isn't saying any thing. Katniss- I walk back to my dorm, I just want to lay down. I throw myself on the bed, and fall asleep.

I know about popular!

AWW

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
Annie- I make my to my dorm. I forgot my key inside, I knock hoping Katniss wakes up. I wait there feeling excited and cold under the air went. "Katniss, " I say softly just as she had this morning. I wait for what seemed ages, "Katniss!" I whisper softly. Still nothing. Peeta- I hear Finnick ask me to be his best man, I don't know how to react. "Sure," I say throwing it off as if it was something casual. Although I know that wasn't the best option. "What should I do about Katniss? I mean I feel like your getting married and what am I doing? I need you help," I say to him.

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar

"Ifinishbooks" wrote:

Annie- I make my to my dorm. I forgot my key inside, I knock hoping Katniss wakes up. I wait there feeling excited and cold under the air went. "Katniss, " I say softly just as she had this morning. I wait for what seemed ages, "Katniss!" I whisper softly. Still nothing. Peeta- I hear Finnick ask me to be his best man, I don't know how to react. "Sure," I say throwing it off as if it was something casual. Although I know that wasn't the best option. "What should I do about Katniss? I mean I feel like your getting married and what am I doing? I need you help," I say to him.

Posted By:
THG247
THG247
StarStarStarStarStar
Finnick- "I don't know, ummm... take iot to the next level." I say, I'm just hoping Annie is safe in her dorm. Katniss- I wake up to a loud banging sound, I hear Annie whispering, she left her key inside. I walk over to the door and slid her key under it. Soon the door is open, and I get hit in the head. I fly back, and quickly pass out.

I know about popular!

AWW

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

How To Find The Best Clothes For School

The 9 millionth person to post a food wins!

Every 5th person claps!

the not impossible

New Chat for new users!

the not impossible

latest videos