Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

A Hunger Games Love Story (Private Version)

Posted By:
THG247
THG247
StarStarStarStarStar

"Ifinishbooks" wrote:

(I'd appreciate if you stop controlling my characters. Sorry,)
(Sorry, just say he was pulling out his phone, and that was what I was going for. Their late for Finnick's surprise!)

I know about popular!
Popular Song by MIKA ft Ariana Grande

1000th post made on 5/18/2013 at 12:16 PM

Names Catilena but please call me KITTY! I'm 12 and you need to add me!

AWW
JOIN THE KW CAT REVOLUTION!

My Idol and Role Model, Ariana Grande ♥
My Idol and Role Model, ♥♥♫ Ariana Grande ♫♥♥

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar

"Ifinishbooks" wrote:

(I'd appreciate if you stop controlling my characters. Sorry,)

Posted By:
THG247
THG247
StarStarStarStarStar
(Ok, I will)

I know about popular!

AWW

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
Annie- I smiled as we walk in, I walk up to the cashier. "Two hot chocolates, please!" I say to him bubbly. "Oh- I want 4 big marshmallows! What about you?" I ask Finnick, hoping he would say something instead of me. I was getting nervous. Everything was perfect, I mean I didn't even know and it was still perfect. Peeta- I smoothly took out my phone and checked the time. I frowned , the time flew by. I mean we only have 30min left. I got up and held out my hand for Katniss to get up too. So we can do something productive. "Want to umm.... go to grab some coffee?" I ask her. I knew she would probably say yes, but I just wanted to ask.

Posted By:
THG247
THG247
StarStarStarStarStar
Katniss- "Sure, why so ummm..... jumpy?" I ask Peeta. He's never like this, he usally just tries to make me happy. We run to the sidewalk, and start walking to the coffe shop. I rememeber the surprise Finnick was going to do, and then it hit me. I mean it actully hit me, Finnick bumped into me, and spilled his coffe all over me. IU run to the bathroom, and try to clean up. Finnick- I feel bad for spilling hot chocolate on Katniss. I didn't see her, I thought sheeasat school. The day is ruined, but I still want to ask Annie one question. I walk over to her, get down on one knee and say "Annie, will you marry me. We're about to head off to college, and I don't want to lose you to someone you pick up off the street. So... Will you Annie Cresta, became Annie Odair?"

I know about popular!

AWW

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
Peeta -"Uhh, I-I don't really know." I admitted, the truth is that Finnick was proposing to Annie and I-I'm not doing anything yet. I just feel sorry. I have a great idea, but before I do that I should get some coffee to refresh. Then Finnick comes crashing into Katniss. "Katniss!" I say before she runs into the bathroom. Just great, I sigh. Annie- I stand there, stunned, Finnick just popped the question and I hadn't had planned this for years. But this was happening, it was happening now. "Finnick!" I whisper/yell in joy." I could just push myself off a cliff right now! I will , I'm mean yes, UGH I mean I do!" I say hugging him so very tightly I was worried he couldn't breathe." Don't tell anyone, not yet, okay?"

Posted By:
THG247
THG247
StarStarStarStarStar
Finnick- I nod, the only people who know are Katniss and Peeta. I'm going to ask Peeta if he will be my best man. Time passes, and before I know it I'm back in my dorm. I ask Peeta if he will be my best man, he still isn't saying any thing. Katniss- I walk back to my dorm, I just want to lay down. I throw myself on the bed, and fall asleep.

I know about popular!

AWW

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
Annie- I make my to my dorm. I forgot my key inside, I knock hoping Katniss wakes up. I wait there feeling excited and cold under the air went. "Katniss, " I say softly just as she had this morning. I wait for what seemed ages, "Katniss!" I whisper softly. Still nothing. Peeta- I hear Finnick ask me to be his best man, I don't know how to react. "Sure," I say throwing it off as if it was something casual. Although I know that wasn't the best option. "What should I do about Katniss? I mean I feel like your getting married and what am I doing? I need you help," I say to him.

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar

"Ifinishbooks" wrote:

Annie- I make my to my dorm. I forgot my key inside, I knock hoping Katniss wakes up. I wait there feeling excited and cold under the air went. "Katniss, " I say softly just as she had this morning. I wait for what seemed ages, "Katniss!" I whisper softly. Still nothing. Peeta- I hear Finnick ask me to be his best man, I don't know how to react. "Sure," I say throwing it off as if it was something casual. Although I know that wasn't the best option. "What should I do about Katniss? I mean I feel like your getting married and what am I doing? I need you help," I say to him.

Posted By:
THG247
THG247
StarStarStarStarStar
Finnick- "I don't know, ummm... take iot to the next level." I say, I'm just hoping Annie is safe in her dorm. Katniss- I wake up to a loud banging sound, I hear Annie whispering, she left her key inside. I walk over to the door and slid her key under it. Soon the door is open, and I get hit in the head. I fly back, and quickly pass out.

I know about popular!

AWW

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Whats your favorite game?

awnser the question the person above you asks

last one to say "IM A SHOE" wins!!!

The Alphabet Game-moved

The Alphabet Game-moved

What was the last thing you ate?

latest videos