Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Ancient Greece (Private-Molly47426 and Nimsajeay)

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
We already know the plot. How many characters should we make? Is this form fine? Name: Age: Looks: Personality: Other:

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

We already know the plot. How many characters should we make? Is this form fine? Name: Age: Looks: Personality: Other:

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
2 each Name: Helen Age:12 Looks:Will put up Personality: Will see Other: She is a demigod Other: Heracles Age:17 Looks: Same Personality: Same Other: Nada

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Sorry for the late response and two sounds good to me. Name:  Athena  Age:  15. Looks:  Brown hair, brown eyes, light skin. Personality:  A little snobby, and thinks she is better than everyone. Other:  She has a pet dog named Anthony. Name:  Alexander . Age:  13. Looks:  Same as Athena. Personality:  Cheerful, fun loving, and caring. Other:  He is Athena's twin. How's that?

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
Wanna start?

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Sure.  How would I treat your girl if she's a demigod?  Who will start?

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
If she thinks she is better then everyone she does not care. Will you start us off?

My two Epic Quote are:

Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
(Okay.) Athena was in the court yard enjoying the fresh air with her dog, Anthony. Alexander was with his father in a greek theater.

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
Helen was at home.She got to go to the theater tomorrow.She laughed. Heracles was watching  the same play.

My two Epic Quote are:

Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
(Is Hercules going to the play that Alexander is at or that Helen is going to?) "Isn't it a terrible day out?" Athena asked her dog. (How would our character's meet?) Alexander got home from the theater.  

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

awnser the question the person above you asks

Chat

~~Rename the person above you game~~

Which new style is going right now?

What are you wearing right now?

Chat