Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

The School Games

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
   || You know the plot, so I shall just skip over it, and head to the forms ^^ Two Characters each, alright? || Name: Age: Grade Level: Personality: Looks: Weapon of Choice: Other: ||This fine?||

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

The School Games

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Casiddy Johnson Age:16 Grade: 10 Perso: Same as from Cages looks: My profile pic Weapon: Sword Other: UNICORNS ARE REAL Name: Daniel Valdez Age:17 Grade:11 perso: Same as cages  looks: Same as cages Weapon: Trident.

The School Games

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
|| Since I like portraying younger kids, like myself, I shall make three Characters ^^ || Name: Hannah Baker Age: 15 Grade: 10th Personality: Brash, emotionless, loud, determined, always one to smirk, a trickster, a warrior, secretive, Depressing, one to sneer, always creating fear and pain in others, Not afraid of fighting with her hands. She is always up for a fight-- using her annoying, arrogant, and mysterious personality when it comes to battle. Looks: . . . . . Weapon: A Dagger. Other: She may d!e. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Name: Wallace "Wally" Beetles. Age: 18 Grade: 12th Personality: Friendly.Wally is open to anyone. He had lost his mother when he was only a baby. His father was friendly, and loved the sea more than anything; Those were the years of happiness. Until his brother George came along. Wally's father, Jack, Married a woman named Samantha with her son George. He was misplaced. His father soon gave George more attention. He is very cautious, and not very easy to trust. Looks:  Weapon: A sword. Other: Might d!e. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Name: Niko "Nikki" Di Angelo Age: 13 Grade: 8th Personality: Nikki is rebelious, and quite sarcastic; Dispite her mostly girlish figure, she is quite boyish. She loves playing games, and hates snobs. Her favorite color is deep green, despite usually wearing dark colours. She is kind once you know her, but very mean unless you don't know her. Her eyes are usually in a narrowed position, because she hates mostly anyone. She is hopeless to love, and very jealous at times. She isn't afraid of being who she is. The only time she isn't "kind" is when she is being herself. She isn't afraid to speak her mind. She so afraid of fire, but doesn't show it... Sometimes.. She is very secretive, hiding things from people. Looks:   Weapon: A bow and arrow. Other: She may d!e. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

The School Games

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
Koolio wanna start? Plus can we add romance?

The School Games

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
Is it 1st person or 3rd format?

The School Games

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar

"Ifinishbooks" wrote:

[ Sure thing ^^ I know you probably hate me, but can you make another charrie? I don't want Nikki to be alone XD Sorry for the bother ^^ You don't have to if you don't wanna. ]                                                      || Reaping Day||

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

The School Games

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar

"ArtemisMoonHunt" wrote:

"Ifinishbooks" wrote:

[ Sure thing ^^ I know you probably hate me, but can you make another charrie? I don't want Nikki to be alone XD Sorry for the bother ^^ You don't have to if you don't wanna. ]                                                      || Reaping Day||
[ First person, is that alright? ]

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

The School Games

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
SHUT UP I DON'T HATE U, U ARE MY HONORARY SISTER! And yes you can make another Carrie. Alright 1st person.

The School Games

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
[ D'aww I feel like tearing up ;^; x3 Okaii, so first person? Or third. Your choice, my honorary sista' ]

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

The School Games

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
Umm whatever you want, except its easier to be more disruptive in third. But it's easier to explain feeling easier in first is I'm torn.

← Previous 1 3 4 5

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Who is your favourite superhero

what kind of phone do you have??

Who is your favourite superhero

How much battery has you got right now?

How much battery has you got right now?

Whats Ewww to You?

latest videos