Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

It Started Out As (Private)

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
It Started Out As is a private roleplay that will be done by Marissa (DemiForever) and Grey (onlyindarkness). It is about two very different high school students that are paired together for an English community service project and how their lives become intertwined from there on out.

let

i use my hair to express myself

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Elijah Devereaux.
(phonetic pronunciation: DEV-er-oh)
Seventeen.
Sviko character.
Elijah has brown eyes.
Since Elijah was younger, his parents have been feeding him music, poetry, and art forms of any kind, so it’s no wonder that he has a penchant for anything related to the arts. He’s great at sketching, even if he denies it from time to time. He likes to play the guitar, acoustic mainly, and listens to many kinds of music. He’s a mellow kid, not really giving drama much thought or popularity one at all. He comes off as a loner at school, mostly because most of the friends he has are from the art community. He’s kind of silent, but will blubber nonstop once you really get to know him. He’s awkward and he doesn’t really know how to talk to people, since his art is normally what speaks for him. He’s very conservative when it comes to himself: flirting makes him awkward as all hell and he has trouble taking compliments.
He’s an only child and his mother is a spoken-word poet and his father is an underground musician. His bedroom is studio-styled – absent from a lot of furniture and a lot of open space.

let

Posted By:
DemiForever
DemiForever
StarStarStarStarStar
 Ashlynn Hannah Young 
 Seventeen 
 Hm...Kaitlyn, or maybe Ashley
 Ashlynn has always been the 'wild child' of the family, as was her parents when they we're younger. She got the outgoing and partying side from her mother, and the extreme and daring side from her father. She's a natural-born people-person, or so she thinks, and can manipulate with the best of them. Not exactly an admirable thing to most people. She does love singing and can even play a bit of the guitar, as well as acting; good luck getting through to that side of her, because as far as she's concerned, it's almost nonexistent. Ashlynn is one of the pushiest and outgoing people you'll meet, always trying to get you to do crazy things with her and live on the edge of life. BUT she has an actual shy side, especially when it comes to people she has genuine feelings for. Ashlynn seems to have a need for attention, and is usually seen with a big group of friends or (secretly) in drama class. Ashlynn has what seems to be anger issues, though, and can snap at something very little. You do NOT want to get on her bad side.She's very out there when it comes to her herself whether it comes to how she comes off or how she looks- flirting is like a second nature for her, and often finds herself doing it without thinking. She has an extreme jealous streak, and is very compulsive, always doing things without thinking it through. Looking for a good time? Ashlynn's there. Looking for drama? Ashlynn's there, too. 
 Ashlynn has a very protective older brother, and an older sister. There's also a baby girl on the way, which Ashlynn is surprising dreading, because she loves being the 'baby'. Her house is always very loud and crazy, which she loves, of course. 

Ari is Spongebob

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
"Elijah Devereaux." I'm pretty sure Mr. Kale only says my last name because there's another Elijah in the grade, even if we're not in the same English class. He pulls another name out of the hat, unfolding the paper before adding in the next name: "Ashlynn Young." I watch him, following his gaze to the blond girl in the back of the room. Sure, I know who Ashlynn is. I think we're even friends online, but that doesn't mean we're at all alike. From what I'm gathered, we're almost polar opposites: she's the party kid and I'm the awkward kid that spends his weekends reading. But we'll be spending a lot of time together now. We're partners for the yearly senior class community service project. Now two days during the school week and every other Sunday for the next two months will be spent with her, working in a soup kitchen downtown. She looks up at me and I feel the criticism in her gaze. I turn away, looking back down into my textbook. This shouldn't be so bad. It's not like every second of my day I'll have to deal with her. Honestly, I hated boisterous people. They thought they were awesome and all that because they had the courage to speak loudly. I'm not one to talk at all, to be honest. Most of the kids that go to my school are either annoying, stupid, or both. I've spent most of my high school career being bullied by the kids who think they're so much better than me. But it's whatever right? As long as I don't get sucked into the drama when I'm working with Ashlynn, senior year will be a success. I'm going to college next year, so I'll never have to look back again. Unless by then I have a reason to.

let

Posted By:
DemiForever
DemiForever
StarStarStarStarStar
When Mr. Kale said my name, I was barely paying attention. Until he said who I was partners with. Uh, no.  I mean, there's nothing wrong with Elijah, it's just...we're so different it's cray cray. I mean, first of all, I'm fun, and I spend my weekends being fun and all. But seriously, it's TWO FREAKING MONTHS. That's, like, a lot of days. But it's for the community, and I'm willing to make do for that. Gawd, I sound like a nerd. I'm good with people, so hopefully I can just do all the talking and he can do the actual work part. He's very artsy, so that'll be good for him. Not that he'll have a choice. I mean, I'm pretty sure I've gathered how Elijah works. Not completely, but enough to know he's way, way, way quieter than I am. Not that I'm the usual loud person. I'm EXTREMELY loud, sometimes a little too loud. But whatever, he'll have to get used to it if we're going to do this. We'll have to spend way too much time together, in my opinion. I see him turn away, and I smirk. I mean, he can't even take my gaze? I'm not that horrible, I mean, c'mon. Just because I love to party, and party more. Okay, I party a lot. But other than that, I'm a normal human being. Except for my excessive loudness, but is that so wrong? No, it is not. To be honest, I hate people who are too shy. But it can be fun, because I could totally convert them! But otherwise, it's annoying. We have vocal cords for a reason, so use them! I know it's not exactly their choice, some people have that disability, but you can at least TRY to be somewhat interesting. But who cares? Just as long as I don't lose myself while I work with Elijah, it will be perf. I'll be heading to college next year, so I don't have any reason to get to attached to anything. Anyone. Specially him. That wouldn't be ideal at all, because attachment is for weak people, which I'm not. Unless I do. 

Ari is Spongebob

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
So after Kale gets done with all the pairings for this assignment and whatnot, he makes us get together to discuss scheduling. It doesn't matter what days we do it, as long as it gets done. I obviously can't go on Saturday nights because that's when I do open mics up in the city. I mean, that shouldn't be a problem, since her Saturdays are probably spent getting wasted or something. I pile my books together and walk over towards her, sitting in the desk next to hers. I have my calender out and what not, because most of my Thursdays and Saturdays filled with things that I occupy my time with. I twirl my pen in my hand, waiting for her to start talking. I don't want to initiate the conversation, because I don't know what to say.

let

Posted By:
DemiForever
DemiForever
StarStarStarStarStar
I get out of my chair and sit on top of my desk now, criss-crossing my legs. "Okay, since your obviously not going to start this conversation, I will." I say, rolling my eyes. "What days are you free? Not Saturdays, because I'm not wasting my Saturdays on this, and not Mondays, because I hate doing things on Monday." I ask him. There's a reason I don't like Mondays, because you know, hangovers and all. And Mondays are horrible- it's the first day back from a weekend. Ew. I look down and see his calendar, glancing at what's written. Well, obviously his schedule, but what kind of things do artsy people do? I honestly don't know. They go to like poetry readings and stuff and, like, spend time playing guitar and whatnot. Maybe I should try that!  That was sarcasm, by the way.

Ari is Spongebob

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
"I'm busy on Thursdays," I say, looking through the pages. Is that really the only day I have things going on? "Next month most of my Fridays are full, so Tuesday and Wednesday are the only days that work together." I bite my lip, pretending that I'm still looking at my notebook. "And Sundays, since you're.... doing stuff on Saturdays." Figuring out a basic schedule isn't that hard, but we have to work through hours and I need to keep up with school work and art and things with YCA. I imagine that Ashlynn spends most of her time paying kids to do her homework and then doing drugs or something idiotic like most kids at our school, but I actually have a life. I go out into the world and do things that matter, and will affect me positively for the rest of my life. Not like getting drunk and going to parties, like Ashlynn probably does.

let

Posted By:
DemiForever
DemiForever
StarStarStarStarStar
"Right, so what hours-" I paused. I know that tone. "I know that tone." I said sharply, narrowing my eyes. That tone was the tone of stereotyping, basically. "Listen, if we're going to work together in success for two months, then you need to know to NOT make assumptions before you have the right too, as will I." I said bluntly. I never beat around the bush, I always put it right out there, and if Elijah wanted this to work, he'll learn to do the same.  "Just because I fit 'fun' and 'excitement' into my schedule, doesn't mean I know how to restrain. Labels mean nothing, Eli, especially not my label as strictly the 'party girl'." I say. Yes, I plan on calling him Eli. But seriously, I know how to put the partying second when needed, and I know how to focus on things people think are more important. We'll be learning a lot about each other as time goes on.

Ari is Spongebob

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
I find it hard to bit my tongue, but I manage not to say anything that will upset her further. Sure, I still think she's a party animal and that when high school ends she'll have nothing going for her, but I'll have to keep that in the back of my mind. Nine Inch Nails once said "Don't bite the hand that feeds you," and even though Ashlynn's not feeding me, I think that applies to this situation. "Fine, I'm sorry," I apologize, not exactly sure if I mean it at this point, but my tone says that I do so there's probably nothing to worry about. I want to tell her that my name's Elijah, not Eli, but she probably doesn't have a care to think about what I prefer. I lean forward in the desk, penciling in stars on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays. "So hours," I trail off, not knowing how to bring it back into conversation. "I don't exactly have a curfew, but I'm normally home before nine. What about you?"

let

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

What color are your nails Now?

Got a question for a feminist?

Jay's Riddles.

Jay's Riddles.

latest videos