Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Life Goes On ♥

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay well life does go on does it not. For our people. It seems like it never will. Or they don't want it too. They lost the most precious things to them. They're so lost in grief that its taken over there lives. They need help. And where do they go to get it. Sunshine clinic. Cheesy name right. Who knows what might happen here. I'll make my form shortly. Oh and this is for me and Greyson only :3

Every morning you get up and put on a fake smile...but what if one morning you didn't? Would anyone notice?

I didn't want to admit it. It was easier to lie. Hide the hurt and emptiness. To smile instead of cry.

Never doubt my love for you ♥

Life Goes On ♥

Posted By:
onlyindarkness_1977893 Lock
onlyindarkness_1977893
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Kennedy "Ken/Kenny" Hoffman. Age: 22. Looks: RP Character: Kennedy Hoffman. Personality: Ken's a serious kind of guy. He doesn't really have a sense of humour and he doesn't like jokes. His job as a bank broker is very important to him and he spends most of his time working. Ever since his fiancee died a year ago, he's been silent. He doesn't speak unless it's necessary or has to do with work. Other: His younger brother, Johnson, is making him attend these meetings so that he can move on.

let
i use my hair to express myself

Life Goes On ♥

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Katherine *Katie* Sylvia Williams. Age: 20 Looks: Well yeah Personality: Katherine was the most upbeat person you ever knew. She was always having fun no matter what she did. Which was currently still being in university. This was due to her taking a break at eighteen to figure out what she wanted to do with her life. She was now doing a musical theater coarse. And still doesn't know if thats what she wants. She is a very undesicive person. Katherine is kind and caring, looking out for everyone and anyone. Never really put herself first. Ever since her mum died six months back, she has never been the same. She often just goes into these weird moods and its been often a time she has flipped out on anyone who got in her way annoyed her. Other: Her Mum died in hospital due to her bed ways after a house fire. Katherine was in this fire. But she never suffered as much as her mum did. She has scars on her shoulders and the top of her back which are now always covered.

Every morning you get up and put on a fake smile...but what if one morning you didn't? Would anyone notice?

I didn't want to admit it. It was easier to lie. Hide the hurt and emptiness. To smile instead of cry.

Life Goes On ♥

Posted By:
onlyindarkness_1977893 Lock
onlyindarkness_1977893
StarStarStarStarStar
I knew that today wasn't going to be as fun as Johnson made it out to be, but I kept trying to believe it. He keeps telling me, "Ken, your life isn't over. You can move past this." but I don't want to. I don't want to move past Ana. We met back in, what was it?, the second years of my primary school education. She was entering her first and we ended up being friends, all the way until the end of secondary school when we started dating. Then she got sick. We were really enveloped in our relationship, but it was hard to do anything with each other when most of my time was spent working and she was always moving back and forth between our apartment and her multitude of doctors appointments. I didn't think that she was going to die so young, but it happened. Last year cancer took my blushing bride to be, and I'll have to live with that for the rest of my life. I don't want to move on because she was everything to me. She is everything to me, even if she's not here anymore. I might not believe in a higher power or anything, but I'd still feel traiterous if I got with someone else when I would have been with her. She doesn't deserve that. But here I am anyway, standing in front of a doorway that leads to a group therapy session. Johnson said something about getting to know people that have been in situations kind of like mine. I open the door anyway and introduce myself to a woman who seems to be in charge. Not a lot of people are here, so that's nice. We talk about me for a minute before I go towards one of the chairs and sit down, hoping that this little 2 hour session goes on faster than I think it will.

let
i use my hair to express myself

Life Goes On ♥

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
I'd read this place up on the internet a week or two ago. It wasn't perfect, but it would do for now. I had to go somewhere. The other week I hit my sister. Actually slapped her across the face. She's only fifteen. I felt awful. I knew then it was time to sort myself out. With a little help from my dad I have now. Why did I let myself get to that state. My mum died. Plenty off Mums die don't they. But then again my Mum was special. Surely no one women who gave up her dreams because she became pregnant to me. Gave life to me. Should of had hers lost because off me. If I hadn't off gotten involved with the wrong people this wouldn't off happened. The worst thing is. The people who set fire too our home. Who killed my mother. Who destroyed our life! Are sitting out home cosy and safe. Damn it I'm angry again just go walk. I'm here aren't I. Well not really. I'm standing across from the street staring at "Sunshine Clinic." I was having serious doubts right now I wrung my hands together crossing the street. "No going back now." I muttered as I opened the door and was lead into the group session. I looked round at the people I would be with for the next few weeks, months whatever. Not many where here. I wondered how many more where to come. I didn't bother with pleasantries I just sat straight down. Only to have some friendly looking lady come over anyway and introduce herself and have me feel obliged to introduce myself before walking away.

Life Goes On ♥

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
Bump. If you still can't think that is fine darlin' c:

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

i really like him but

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

The Six Types Of People You Will Friend On KW

Ready for Brain Teasers???!!!

Letter Game

The Six Types Of People You Will Friend On KW

latest videos