Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Forbidden Friendship( closed)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Ok so this is the plot I have in min but we can do another one.  There is a special Acadamy which allows Princes and Princesses to trains for their time at the throne the kingdoms are: the thieves, the dark angles, the gods, the demons, the fairies, the Vampires,the light angles, the naids and the Fae Each kingdom has one representative. You are all seniors about to graduate, 2 years after you graduate, a war begins, between all kingdoms. The Light angles, the thieves, the gods And the fairs sided wile the others fought against them. The kingdoms named above are the good side. The rest are bad. The good side and the bad must have some rivalries and love. The niads sided with both, they are doctors Yeah so...description The Thief Princess: ( taken by me ) the thieves are excellent at, obviously, stealing. They steal magic and weapons. They are all very loyal and most cannot be detected at all. The thief princess is the best at stealing,match out The Black angle Princess/prince: ( taken) he black angles have dark wings that cannot be disguised. They are best working with dark magic. They are not as skilled as thieves with hiding and can be detected but they rank closely. The dark angles have many loves.  The White angle Princess/prince: ( taken) the Light angles are like heaven angles, they only know peace. They will not stand it if people kill each other, the Light angles only wound, not kill. Torture maybe, not kill. They leave that to others. They can work very coopoperatively  The God princess/prince: ( taken) the gods are not all powerful like in the books. They are amazing liars but you never know when they are telling the truth. They are too self proud and they look down on the Thieves but really, they are not very powerful. Their leadership may lead a team to success, however The Devil Princess/prince: ( taken) the devils are basically the same as Dark angles. They can be in the form of succumbing, and inncumbi. They are best with dark magic and their are good at dressing up, they can impersonate someone, but their hands give them away. They always have more or less fingers The Sprite Princess/prince: ( taken ) the sprites are little rebels, they have music talents and are best at healing magic. They are no good at offense but they are good defenders, they are first out in war to defend their side The Vampire Princess/prince: ( taken )the vampires only kill because of the Thirst. They will turn against ech other, only a strict, commanding and honorable leader can control them. They are wild and are the arch enemies of Werewolves  The Naid Healer: ( taken) the naiads are healers, they are sort of witch doctors that help out with both sides of the war. Usually peace loving people go here. The Fae princess/prince( taken): the Fae do their magic by dancing. It takes the longest and it's obvious for attack but it is the most affective. The Fae have rude attitudes and make enemies easily Rules 1) base your character form n the perso given  2) ask to join 3) put " I love roleplaying" in ur form if you read this ( haha I am being sneaky so you don't sneak to the end of the rulesXD 4) uh.....dnt tlk lk dis 5) no swearing( maybe alittle.) 6) I think that's it.  Ya. Here is the form Name nicknameFrown op) Age gender looks perso weapon powers Bio  kingdom Other

How to Draw Good
-Fill 14 sketchbook
-do you like sparkle??? draw sparkle
-draw what makes your brain do happy emote
-bad stuff is good stuff bc you made stuff
-your art is hot like potato crisp
-drink lotsa augua
-don't panic amigo all is well
-don't let anyone piss on your good mood
-if they do
-eat
-them

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar

"Jomeimei" wrote:

Ok so this is the plot I have in min but we can do another one.  There is a special Acadamy which allows Princes and Princesses to trains for their time at the throne the kingdoms are: the thieves, the dark angles, the gods, the demons, the fairies, the Vampires,the light angles, the naids and the Fae Each kingdom has one representative. You are all seniors about to graduate, 2 years after you graduate, a war begins, between all kingdoms. The Light angles, the thieves, the gods And the fairs sided wile the others fought against them. The kingdoms named above are the good side. The rest are bad. The good side and the bad must have some rivalries and love. The niads sided with both, they are doctors Yeah so...description The Thief Princess: ( taken by me ) the thieves are excellent at, obviously, stealing. They steal magic and weapons. They are all very loyal and most cannot be detected at all. The thief princess is the best at stealing,match out The Black angle Princess/prince: he black angles have dark wings that cannot be disguised. They are best working with dark magic. They are not as skilled as thieves with hiding and can be detected but they rank closely. The dark angles have many loves.  The White angle Princess/prince: the Light angles are like heaven angles, they only know peace. They will not stand it if people kill each other, the Light angles only wound, not kill. Torture maybe, not kill. They leave that to others. They can work very coopoperatively  The God princess/prince: the gods are not all powerful like in the books. They are amazing liars but you never know when they are telling the truth. They are too self proud and they look down on the Thieves but really, they are not very powerful. Their leadership may lead a team to success, however The Devil Princess/prince:the devils are basically the same as Dark angles. They can be in the form of succumbing, and inncumbi. They are best with dark magic and their are good at dressing up, they can impersonate someone, but their hands give them away. They always have more or less fingers The Sprite Princess/prince: the sprites are little rebels, they have music talents and are best at healing magic. They are no good at offense but they are good defenders, they are first out in war to defend their side The Vampire Princess/prince: the vampires only kill because of the Thirst. They will turn against ech other, only a strict, commanding and honorable leader can control them. They are wild and are the arch enemies of Werewolves  The Naid Healer: the naiads are healers, they are sort of witch doctors that help out with both sides of the war. Usually peace loving people go here. The Fae princess/prince: the Fae do their magic by dancing. It takes the longest and it's obvious for attack but it is the most affective. The Fae have rude attitudes and make enemies easily Rules 1) base your character form n the perso given  2) ask to join 3) put " I love roleplaying" in ur form if you read this ( haha I am being sneaky so you don't sneak to the end of the rulesXD 4) uh.....dnt tlk lk dis 5) no swearing( maybe alittle.) 6) I think that's it.  Ya. Here is the form Name nicknameFrown op) Age gender looks perso weapon powers Bio  kingdom Other

How to Draw Good
-Fill 14 sketchbook
-drink lotsa augua
-if they do
-eat
-them

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
BUMP

How to Draw Good
-Fill 14 sketchbook
-drink lotsa augua
-if they do
-eat
-them

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
KayKayZ
KayKayZ
StarStarStarStarStar
May I be the light angel princess and the vampire prince please? Smile Nose

Aww1
Aww

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
May I be the Dark Angel Prince or Princess? Teehee, not sure which one to be xD

KEEP CALM AND EAT SOULS!!

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
((Will join..But can't decide if should be Fae or Dark Angel e.e))

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Dark angel is taken, I'll do Fae

How to Draw Good
-Fill 14 sketchbook
-drink lotsa augua
-if they do
-eat
-them

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
Beerocker1030
Beerocker1030
StarStarStarStar
Can I be the black angel princess?

~ Love is not a thing u can take you have to earn it and treasure it for as long as you can cause when time is up there is no turning back ~

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Ok...Ok...So Imma take a while to make this form, FAE IS MINE PEOPLE! BACK OFF!!! xD

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar

"A16" wrote:

" I love roleplaying" Name: Akrill nickname: op) : Aki Age: 15 gender: F looks: Brown hair and eyes - eyes are a little darker shade. White skin, slightly red. perso (?) weapon: Knife powers: Err, IDK exactly what you want, but may I be a Naid? Bio : Do I have to at the moment? kingdom : mostly onn your side please! Other : N/A I put a "?" and a IDK, could you explain better for me?
Personality. 

How to Draw Good
-Fill 14 sketchbook
-drink lotsa augua
-if they do
-eat
-them

5000th post 8/3/13

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Stop bullying

Stop bullying

Stop bullying

Stop bullying

Stop bullying

Stop bullying

latest videos