Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

After Image (for Dia and Rhibi)

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Yes, I know your real name is Renee. But I dislike using people's names if I haven't known/spoken to a person for a long time. So therefore, thou art Dia. So, you know the basic plot. But ima tell you anyway. After Image is group of people with talents. But not talents like singing and pottery. Talents like lying, stealth, and manipulation. After Image is a group of spies and assassins. Each agent in After Image has a code name: Shadow, Echo, Breeze, etc. And every agent from After Image never reveals there true name, rarely fails, and is never caught. Until recently. Shadow is one of the assassins in After Image. She has to make a hasty escape when it turns out her informant was incorrect, and she runs into a guy. His name is ___________. And he knows she's not an average girl. yep! That's the roleplay. I'm so awesome. (Heheh, nope.) The Form: Name: Code Name: Age: Looks: Other: (when you make the form for the guy outside the agency, code name can be blank. Make as many characters as you want, as long as you can control them all.)

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Dakota Grey Code Name: Shadow Age: 15 Looks: rp 50 Other: can be a bit strange at times. Name: Xander Jaspers Code Name: not one of the corporation, so.... Age: 16 Looks: rp 48 Other: dude, I made this character so yours would have a friend. Because I'm nice.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Pfft...Most of my KW friends call me Dia anyways ^^   Name: Kazune Carson. Code Name:  Age: 16. Looks: ... Other: Black belt in Taekwondo.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Yumiko Takahashi. Code Name: Mizu. Age: 15. Looks: ... Other: Does Gymnastics, so she is very flexible- hence her code name which means water... because water is very adaptable.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sweet! Now we can start.) Shadow crept through the alleyway silently, mentally cursing herself for not double checking the information she was given. Now she had to postpone her current assignment until later.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
((I will post...Once you tell me Shadow is, and where I should be o-o))

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
(Running away from her latest "job", you could be leaving a shop near the entrance of the alley she's in or something.)

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
((Uh-huh...Thanks ^^ Also, I won't be using Mizu-chan for now. I'm going to focus on Kazune.)) Kazune walked out of the supermarket, holding bags in both hands. He decided to take the shortcut home, he started walking through the alley- he wrinkled his nose slightly, because of the smell of garbage. He saw a shadow of someone, but why would someone be hiding in here? Maybe a criminal waiting to attack me "H-Hello.?"  He called, not knowing what else to do.

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Shadow froze. She didn't know whether to run, or hide. After a few seconds of deliberation, she just pressed her back against the wall of the alley, wrinkling her nose from the smell and having to actually touch the wall.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Kazune frowned and walked forward slowly, looking around frantically. "I...I know your there!... Don't think you can jump out and attack me without me knowing!" He took a deep breath in, coughing from the smell. He accidentally stepped on a can. He froze for a second, then continued walking.

あなたは美しいです

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Should bullies be charged with murder if t...

How Do You Explain Scars

Help I dont like teen books

We the Kidz

Truth or Dare with Annabell87 and DJwwjd

We the Kidz

latest videos