Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
Character Sheet
Name:
Species:
Powers: (Doesn't have to be related.)
Weaponry:
Appearance: 
History: (Optional)
Other:
My Character Sheet
Name: Ceres Rigido

Species: Phoenix

Powers: Bends light and darkness, and anything else that's related to fire.

Weaponry:  The arrow heads are filled with different kinds of poisons, but only two have electricity.

Turkish Dagger

Appearance: 

Appearance: 

History: Will add later, but all I can say is that she is an assassin. 

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart_2197999 Lock
VladimirDarkhart_2197999
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Leacht Severian Black (L for short) Age: 25 Gender: Male Species: Shapefiter Powers: Can change inanimate objects into other objects of the same material, has partial control over shadows Weaponry: Dual enchanted elven sabers one enchanted with fire the other with lightning, small dagger infused with shadow magic, elven shortbow that shoots arrows of pure energy Appearence: Long black hair pulled into a ponytail, white eyes that tend to change colors, wears a black robe with red edges History: He was once a great knight but was exhiled because he refused to kill his father. The king exiled him. Ever since he's been an assassin for hire Other: He keeps his shadow as a hawk on his shoulder

Thank you, worthless mortals, for an existance full of entertainment. The fact that death exists, provides me with reason to stalk the night.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

Sit there and look pretty, My minions. Don't forget to breathe.

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
(Who will go first?)

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart_2197999
StarStarStarStarStar
(Will you?)

Thank you, worthless mortals, for an existance full of entertainment. The fact that death exists, provides me with reason to stalk the night.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
I walked through the village, keeping caution from all of the people surrounding me. I kept my identity hooded, wanting to keep myself anonymous. I looked around, searching for the certain man who I was supposed to eliminate.  Continuing on, I noticed three small children, two boys and a girl, were following closely behind me, giggling and whispering. What do they want? I mentally grumbled. I kept on walking as they began circling around me. The children began pulling my black cloak. "Leave children!" I slapped the hand of the girl, letting out a gasp and her eyes began watering.  Pulling the cloak out of the boys' hands, I kept on walking as they ran off to find the girl.

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart_2197999
StarStarStarStarStar
I was watching her walk through my village. I was the protector when I was home. I noticed her three days ago, but never saw reason to bother her until now. "This should be fun." I whispered to myself then jumped be hind her, now disguised as a child. "Excuse me Ma'am." I tugged gently on her cloak.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
I kept on walking as I heard the boy and tugged on my cloak. "I cannot attend you now child, ask later," I told the boy emotionlessly. Pulling the cloak out of his hand, I kept walking towards the mansion at the end of the village. 

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart_2197999
StarStarStarStarStar
I shifted back to normal. "Can you attend me now?" I asked as I placed my dagger to her back. "I'm only going to ask once. What is your name and business in my village?" I pressed the dagger a little harder to confirm that I was serious.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
I scowled as he dug his dagger into my back. Taking out my dagger, I turned around swiftly and dug the side of my dagger into his neck. "You do not need to know who I am or why am I here," I sneered at him. 

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart_2197999
StarStarStarStarStar
I stared into her eyes and mine flashed the same color. "Your eyes are simply beautiful." I said and lowered my dagger. I pushed hers away, kissed her then melted into her shadow.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 68 69

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What's your pet?

My favorite animal

Cat vs Dog

We the Kidz

What came first the chicken or the egg?

What came first the chicken or the egg?

latest videos