Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
I let out a sigh and turned around to look a Leacht. "I thought that somehow you fancy me, but I'll let that drop since you're man who is still in pain, and I would not want to interrupt you by causing more pain."

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart_2197999 Lock
VladimirDarkhart_2197999
StarStarStarStarStar
I chuckled a bit. "Just get some rest, My Love." he whispered as he closed the door behind him.

Thank you, worthless mortals, for an existance full of entertainment. The fact that death exists, provides me with reason to stalk the night.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

Sit there and look pretty, My minions. Don't forget to breathe.

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
I sighed and turned around to see the large room. It had light golden-yellow walls, all the way up to the ceiling. Right on the ceiling, there was a large orange colored sun with scarlet red tracing around the flares.The windows were covered with white curtains. On the sides were yellow colored drapes, holding the white curtains open, showing the night sky. Slowly, I took off my cloak, and began changing.  ((Sorry, too lazy to describe the rest of the room. XD))

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart_2197999
StarStarStarStarStar
((It's cool.)) Neme walked in just as Phoenix got undressed. "I-I'm sorry Ma'am!" he said quickly then left the room. I saw Neme come from the door Phoenix was staying. "Tell me you didn't walk in there." I said calmly. "I- I didn't mean to Dad." Neme answered shyly.

Thank you, worthless mortals, for an existance full of entertainment. The fact that death exists, provides me with reason to stalk the night.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
I put my palm on my face and sighed. I paced towards the door and locked it. Letting out a sigh, I walked back towards the closet and spotted anything to wear.  My eyes landed on a simple white dress, which had long sleeves that ended with ruffles and the skirt went down to my feet. I wore the dress and combed my red curls, my pale blue eyes shining brighter than usual. 

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart_2197999
StarStarStarStarStar
I walked to the door and knocked. "I just wanted to apologize for my son. He's not use to people occupying this room." I said.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
I had set my curls up in bun, a few strands in front of my ears. I set the brush down when someone knocked on the door, who turned out to be Leacht.  I walked towards the door, unlocking and opening it. "It's fine, I know it wasn't on purpose."

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart_2197999
StarStarStarStarStar
I instinctively put a knife to Phoenix's neck. "Take off the dress. NOW!"

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
I scowled. "Might as well enter if you don't want anyone spotting us, especially your children."

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart_2197999
StarStarStarStarStar
I walked in and growled. "Take off Mary Anne's wedding dress." I commanded with pure anger in both my voice and eyes. I kicked close the door.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Crush

Why I like music

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

Rate the signature above you!

How Do You Explain Scars

Type In A Random Photo Embed Code!

latest videos