Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
My eyes widened in shock. "M-Mary Anne's wedding dress? I'm so sorry, I didn't know," I said and began untying the lace from my back, but then paused halfway. "But, I cannot undress myself with you in here. My apologies."

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart
VladimirDarkhart
StarStarStarStarStar
I pulled the knife away. "I'm sorry I snapped. It's just that, well, It was Mary Anne's." I said and left the room.

Thank you, worthless mortals, for an existance full of entertainment. The fact that death exists, provides me with reason to stalk the night.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

Sit there and look pretty, My minions. Don't forget to breathe.

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
I stayed silent as I closed and locked the door behind Leacht. Sighing, I completely undid the bow and the dress dropped. I grabbed it gently before it could fall to the ground, and put it back into the closet, fixing it as it was before.  My eyes searched through the closet, spotting a dress similar to the last one, only in black, and also had ruffles around the neck. Taking out the dress, I wore it and left the room. 

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart
VladimirDarkhart
StarStarStarStarStar
I laughed  a bit and smiled. "You look stunning in that dress." I said trying not to laugh more.

Thank you, worthless mortals, for an existance full of entertainment. The fact that death exists, provides me with reason to stalk the night.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
I turned to see Leacht and gave him a small smile, but with dull eyes. Suddenly, I felt a stinging pain in my neck, making me hiss. My fingers went to my neck to feel some sort of liquid, and looked at my fingers to she scarlet red blood on my fingertips, but then became ashes. "Not again," I muttered. 

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart
VladimirDarkhart
StarStarStarStarStar
"What's wrong?" I asked with an unusual amount of curiosity.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
"N-Nothing," I mumbled and saw that more drops of the scarlet liquid began falling into my palm, creating a puddle but then becoming ashes immediately after. "No, no," I hissed and put my other hand on my neck. Why now?

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart
VladimirDarkhart
StarStarStarStarStar
I saw the occurrence and my mouth fell open. "How is that possible?" I asked.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
"I don't know," I said and began to panic as I felt more blood pouring out from my skin. I took my hand away from my neck to see it completely covered in the scarlet liquid, but became the dark grey ash. 

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart
VladimirDarkhart
StarStarStarStarStar
I sighed and grabbed a lit candle. "I'm going to try something." I said then put the hot wax where the blood was coming out. I then shifted my hands to ice and hardened the wax. "That help?"

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Words that start with L

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D