Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
I scowled as he entered my shadow. Shadows are another kind of darkness, I thought. Facing my shadow, I dug my fingers into the air, focusing on the shadow. Spreading the shadow open, I pulled the other shadow out and flung him into the sky.

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart_2197999 Lock
VladimirDarkhart_2197999
StarStarStarStarStar
I growled as I pulled out my bow. I charged up an arrow. "One last chance: Who are you?" I asked. The arrow was 1/3 black, 1/3 red, and 1/3 blue.

Thank you, worthless mortals, for an existance full of entertainment. The fact that death exists, provides me with reason to stalk the night.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

Sit there and look pretty, My minions. Don't forget to breathe.

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
I took out an arrow and placed a poison filled arrowhead and a slick tail, pointing it up at him. The poison would go straight into his system and nerves, causing extreme pain, lasting for an hour. "You don't need to know my name," I snarled at him, and shot the arrow. It shot deep inside his leg, knowing that the poison already traveled into his system.

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart_2197999
StarStarStarStarStar
I howled in pain and released the arrow. It hit the ground directly in front of her and created a gigantic crater. I immediately shot a volley of 100 arrows at her. I fell to the earth and pulled out the arrow.

Thank you, worthless mortals, for an existance full of entertainment. The fact that death exists, provides me with reason to stalk the night.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
Before the arrows hit me, I transformed into my large phoenix. The arrows became ashes when they neared my overly heated body. I let out a soft cry, which sounded like a song, and I shot off into the air, a small trail of fire being left behind.

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart_2197999
StarStarStarStarStar
I glared after her and shifted into a dragon and followed.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
I mentally scowled as the dragon followed behind me. I began flying faster, and began folding my wings back as I became nothing but a blur. With a swift movement, I flew down and shot a fire wave at him.

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart_2197999
StarStarStarStarStar
I growled as I dodged. "I'm tired of these games!" i roared as my eyes turned to a black fire.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
I mentally smirked. "Of which games, we are not even playing!" I yelled at the dragon, and simply kept flying down, the ground looking closer and closer by the minute.

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart_2197999
StarStarStarStarStar
"I've had intruders trying to kill me since I got home! If you wish to kill the leader then go ahead and try! Just don't toy with me!" I roared and followed. When we both landed, I turned my hands to ice and held her. "Now at least give me the honor of knowing the name of this new challenger."

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

My Parent's hate me :(

Nicki Minaj or Iggy Azalea?

Where's your favorite place to buy clothes?

Ferguson

Ferguson

Ferguson

latest videos