Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
I arched my eyebrow at Leacht. "You're suddenly very fond, what do you have up your sleeve?" I questioned him suspiciously. 

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart
VladimirDarkhart
StarStarStarStarStar
I pulled off my robe and shirt. As I did several females gasped and giggled. "Nothing. I am just tired of having to kill strangers to protect myself and/or my village." I responded.

Thank you, worthless mortals, for an existance full of entertainment. The fact that death exists, provides me with reason to stalk the night.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

Sit there and look pretty, My minions. Don't forget to breathe.

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
Damn you, I mentally hissed and kept a straight face, simply staring at him in the eyes. "You have a certain person here who must be eliminated for their wrong doings," I told him and gave a fake small smile. 

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart
VladimirDarkhart
StarStarStarStarStar
"Like who for what?" I asked and set my chest ablaze for dramatic effect. The females all giggled more.

Thank you, worthless mortals, for an existance full of entertainment. The fact that death exists, provides me with reason to stalk the night.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
I grit my teeth and kept staring at his face. "I cannot tell you that. It is information you are not allowed to know, also the public," I turned around to see the all of the females' grinning and giggling faces, and the men who had jealousy burning in their eyes.

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart
VladimirDarkhart
StarStarStarStarStar
I smiled. "Fine. If you need a place to stay for the night, My home has many unused rooms." I replied. "But I must say your assassain tactics are a bit too........" I trailed off when I saw a boy walk by with a cut on his cheek. "Neme! Come Here!" I commanded. the boy looked at me and obeyed.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
"What are my assassin tactics?" I scowled and narrowed my eyes at him.

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart
VladimirDarkhart
StarStarStarStarStar
I loked at the boy. "What happened?" I asked him. The boy sighed and replied "I was playing with a knife and got cut." I sighed. "Go see the healer." I looked at Phoenix. "Your tactics are a bit too noticable." I finally answered.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
I let out a grunt. "I certain things how they should be done," I murmured. "No, I will not stay in your home, especially with a male who lives on his own."

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart
VladimirDarkhart
StarStarStarStarStar
"I don't live alone. I have my son and my servants." I answered quickly. "Not to mention the ghosts." I shrugged and started to walk away. "But I guess you'd rather face all of your fears alone out here at night."

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Are you Daddys Girl or Mommys Girl?

awnser the question the person above you asks

The Nae Nae

What Does the Fox Say?

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

WHO IS UR CELEB CRUSH