Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart
VladimirDarkhart
StarStarStarStarStar
(WOAH!)

Thank you, worthless mortals, for an existance full of entertainment. The fact that death exists, provides me with reason to stalk the night.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

Sit there and look pretty, My minions. Don't forget to breathe.

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
≈Chrysoberyl≈ Lock
≈Chrysoberyl≈
StarStarStarStar
Ceres:

The horse let out a loud neigh and began to run south through the village, the marks of his hooves leaving fire formed to the hoof My eyes widened slightly in amazement, since I have never witnessed an animal in contact with my Phoenix spirit.

As we finally reached the gate, I saw a bright light like a star. My eyes squinted as I got closer to finally see who the figure was behind the light. It was Raphael. The light dimmed to reveal his own self, who was quite handsome. 

He had the same olive colored skin as I, light brown eyes and black hair. I found myself taking in his looks but I was then interrupted as he cleared his voice. "Shall we go now?" I blushed but then nodded. My eyes looked over at the white horse beside him, but its eyes were glowing white like light of a star, and had a smokey look on it. It even had a mark on its leg in the shape of the crescent moon. 

Raphael then mounted the horse and turned to look at me, with one nod. The two horses then began galloping quickly, leaving the town completely to the wilderness of the forest.

Emilio

((Sorry about the name on there, it was character I had in the past and I was stupid enough to put that on there.))

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart
VladimirDarkhart
StarStarStarStarStar
I sighed and entered Maria's room. "You awake?"

Thank you, worthless mortals, for an existance full of entertainment. The fact that death exists, provides me with reason to stalk the night.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
≈Chrysoberyl≈ Lock
≈Chrysoberyl≈
StarStarStarStar
Maria:
I opened my eyes, cleared my throat and stared at Leacht. "Yes, I'm awake."

Ceres:
We galloped through a path that was next to the woods, the dirt rising slightly into the air, making me cough a bit. I felt guilty of having to leave Leacht, but I had to leave if he ever wanted to see me alive again... if that's possible.

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart
VladimirDarkhart
StarStarStarStarStar
"Tell me truthfully. What do you think of Ceres?" I asked with a sigh.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
≈Chrysoberyl≈ Lock
≈Chrysoberyl≈
StarStarStarStar
Maria:
"Honestly, I don't know what to think about her. I've never met her before, but..." I trailed off as I began to plan out my thought, but without thinking. "There's something strange about her."

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart
VladimirDarkhart
StarStarStarStarStar
I sighed. "I know something's off, but it's probably nothing big." I replied.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
≈Chrysoberyl≈ Lock
≈Chrysoberyl≈
StarStarStarStar
Maria:

I stared at Leacht for a moment,############## expression. "Are you in fear that Ceres will never come back from her walk?"

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart
VladimirDarkhart
StarStarStarStarStar
I nodded. "Yes. How'd you know?" I asked

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
≈Chrysoberyl≈ Lock
≈Chrysoberyl≈
StarStarStarStar
Maria:

"I heard you and Ceres discussing earlier."

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

The Last One To Say RAINBOW WINS