Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart_2197999 Lock
VladimirDarkhart_2197999
StarStarStarStarStar
Leact wrapped his arms around her and smiled. "Is that really what you want?" he winked and hoped mating would take his mind off Ceres.

Thank you, worthless mortals, for an existance full of entertainment. The fact that death exists, provides me with reason to stalk the night.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

Sit there and look pretty, My minions. Don't forget to breathe.

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
WhenTheSeaRisesRed Lock
WhenTheSeaRisesRed
StarStarStar
Maria blushed and grinned. "Hmm, maybe not. What are you thinking we should do?"

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart_2197999
StarStarStarStarStar
Leact smiled and kissed Maria's neck. "You're smart enough to know that, Babe."

Thank you, worthless mortals, for an existance full of entertainment. The fact that death exists, provides me with reason to stalk the night.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
WhenTheSeaRisesRed Lock
WhenTheSeaRisesRed
StarStarStar
Maria let out a low, light-hearted laugh as she felt Leacht's lips make contact with her neck.

Ceres was near the end of the village, but was in the woods. After a few minutes her stallion began to slow down and began stomping its hooves on the dirt, low yet strong breaths escaping from its nose. "What is it?" Ceres murmured to the stallion as she looked around the moonlit woods.

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
WhenTheSeaRisesRed Lock
WhenTheSeaRisesRed
StarStarStar

"WhenTheSeaRisesRed" wrote:

Maria let out a low, light-hearted laugh as she felt Leacht's lips make contact with her neck.

Ceres was near the end of the village, but was in the woods. After a few minutes her stallion began to slow down and began stomping its hooves on the dirt, low yet strong breaths escaping from its nose. "What is it?" Ceres murmured to the stallion as she looked around the moonlit woods.

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart_2197999
StarStarStarStarStar
A bird flew out of the tree closest to Ceres and landed on her shoulder. It looked at her and seemed to smile.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
Ryky
Ryky
StarStarStarStar
(I just wanted to let you know that I might be leaving KW.)

My heart had jumped in shock and I looked at the bird. "Now what is a creature like you doing out t this hour? You're supposed to be asleep."

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart_2197999
StarStarStarStarStar
(Ok.# The bird shifted into Neme. He smiled and hugged Ceres. "I'm sorry, Momma Ceres. I couldn't sleep and I saw when Daddy was talking to you. I had to see you." he said as his smile weakened.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
Ryky
Ryky
StarStarStarStar
I sadly smiled. "Neme, you need to go to sleep okay? If your father finds out that you were with me you won't know what will happen to you."

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart_2197999
StarStarStarStarStar
Neme shook his head. "I don't care! You said you would be back soon! You were gone for two years!" he said with tears building in his eyes. Leact smiled and kissed Maria.(Is this b4 or after they mated?)

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

i neeed help fast!!!!!!!!!!

Post a Number with your eyes closed

cats vs dogs

in which age would u marry?

cartoon network vs disney

Mods vs users!

latest videos