Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
Ryky
Ryky
StarStarStarStar
(Doesn't matter to me; your choice.)

I frowned. "You were small, and you still are, Neme. There's certain reasons why I couldn't let  you know, and your father too. It's something dangerous, and you're not allowed to be in this kind of thing."

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart_2197999 Lock
VladimirDarkhart_2197999
StarStarStarStarStar
Neme frowned. "I'm stronger now, though! I can turn into that firebird thing without burning myself!" he said. "I'm not that little....# Leact laid beside Maria. "Did you enjoy that, Love?"

Thank you, worthless mortals, for an existance full of entertainment. The fact that death exists, provides me with reason to stalk the night.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

Sit there and look pretty, My minions. Don't forget to breathe.

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
Ryky
Ryky
StarStarStarStar
"Neme, that is called a Phoenix," I said with a chuckle. "You may be able to become one, but to be an original you need the spirit of fire, like the one that I have." I then let out a sigh as I looked up at the full moon, my sad, pale blue eyes even looking even paler. "I must go now, Neme, before I get into trouble."

Maria:
I grinned and placed her hand on Leacht's chest. "Hmm, yes."

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart_2197999
StarStarStarStarStar
Neme shook his head. "Take me with you. I can fly back before daylight. Please." he said pratically begging. Leact grinned. "No matter what I do, I please you, right?" he asked with a chuckle.

Thank you, worthless mortals, for an existance full of entertainment. The fact that death exists, provides me with reason to stalk the night.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
Ryky
Ryky
StarStarStarStar
"Neme, no," I said firmly with authority. "You need to go back to your home, I can't take you with me."

Maria:
I grinned, and replaced it with a smile. "Well yes, everything you do it done right."

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart_2197999
StarStarStarStarStar
Neme shifted into Leact. "I bet you aren't so strong willed when I look like this." he said sounding like Leact. Leact nuzzled Maria's neck. "Almost everything. There's one thing I still can't do." He grinned. "I can't get Neme to stay home, in bed, at night."

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
Ryky
Ryky
StarStarStarStar
I rolled my eyes. "Neme, go back to your original form before anyone sees us. I don't want any bad rumors about your father to spread out because he was spotted alone with a woman when he's clearly betrothed to Maria."

Maria:
I let out a chuckle, but then something crossed my face. "Speaking of Neme, where is he? I haven't caught his scent right now, nor can I hear his heartbeat."

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart_2197999
StarStarStarStarStar
Neme shifted into Ceres. "Happy now?" he asked. "I hate my real form." Leact shrugged. "Like I said, can't keep him home. He's probably praticing his shapeshifting." he said. "Don't worry. He's fine."

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
Ryky
Ryky
StarStarStarStar
"Neme please, I need to go now! The sun will rise in three hours and it will take me two hours where I'm going," I told Neme, almost begging. I then knew a trick, but it was common. I gave Neme the puppy stare.

Maria:
I slightly frowned and then stood up while keeping my eyes on the window. "I feel something, it's like he just met with someone..."

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart_2197999
StarStarStarStarStar
Neme growled. "Fine." he said then shifted into a blue phoenix and flew towards his house. "There's plenty of people in the village. Probably just another restless kid." Leact said though he knew otherwise.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Last one to say I'm awesome wins!

Is it possible to love someone you've neve...

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

Friends

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

latest videos