Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
Ryky
Ryky
StarStarStarStar
I felt that my eyes had become glossy with tears as I kept silence and still while still sitting on the stallion. A sigh escaped me that almost sounded as if I were in pain. "This is what I was afraid of," I murmured.

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart_2197999 Lock
VladimirDarkhart_2197999
StarStarStarStarStar
Leact heard her and stopped. "You? Afraid? Of what? You aren't even afraid of Death."

Thank you, worthless mortals, for an existance full of entertainment. The fact that death exists, provides me with reason to stalk the night.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

Sit there and look pretty, My minions. Don't forget to breathe.

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
Ryky
Ryky
StarStarStarStar
I closed my eyes and sighed again. I climbed off the stallion and leaped into a tree, sitting on the thickest, yet lowest branch. "I may not be afraid of death but I'm afraid of things going wrong," I said loud enough to Leacht to hear, but not to disturb the animals that were asleep.

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart_2197999
StarStarStarStarStar
Leact sighed. "I'm sorry. I don't mean to mess things up. I'm just trying to see an old friend." he said and sat beside her.

Thank you, worthless mortals, for an existance full of entertainment. The fact that death exists, provides me with reason to stalk the night.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
Ryky
Ryky
StarStarStarStar
I looked over at Leacht and my heart became painfully heavy, so I looked back up at the star filled sky. "Am I the old friend?" She murmured.

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart_2197999
StarStarStarStarStar
"Seeing as you never wanted anything more, yes." Leact replied then sighed. "I gotta go. Neme's gonna worry about me."

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
Ryky
Ryky
StarStarStarStar
I had kept her hands around the branch that I was sitting on, and the pressure had become heavier since I tightened my hands around it. "I said that because I'd leave and I know that both of us were going to end up hurt, Leacht."

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart_2197999
StarStarStarStarStar
Leact sighed and jumped down. "Well, I'll just go. Don't need to keep you here. Seeing as you were in such a hurry and sunrise is just a few hours away........" he said. "Bye, Ceres. Nice seeing you."

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
Ryky
Ryky
StarStarStarStar
I shook my head as tears grouped in my eyes again, and I jumped off of the tree. "Leacht, wait," My voice sounded more pained than usual. I had never felt such way before just because of a romance that never existed. I took hold of Leacht's wrist, and turned him to look at me. Before he could protest, I kissed him as if I wouldn't want to let him go. You're mine.

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart_2197999
StarStarStarStarStar
Leact gasped then returned Ceres's kiss. He wrapped his arms around her and held her while they kissed. When they broke apart, he sighed happily. "I never stopped loving you in these past two years."

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

I AM A TURTLE.

drawing forum O.o (EDITED)

The Million Pages Thread

Who's the most popular person on KW beside...

Npower League Championship

I AM A TURTLE.

latest videos