Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
"You have a family and you are fan-" I cut myself short and shook my head. "Never mind the thought." I put the hood up. "Yes, I am used to being in the 'dangers of the night.'" I said and began walking north.

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart_2197999 Lock
VladimirDarkhart_2197999
StarStarStarStarStar
"Not in my town you aren't. See in my village, there is a shapeless thing that can and will scare anyone out at night to death." I replied. "And please, finish your thought."

Thank you, worthless mortals, for an existance full of entertainment. The fact that death exists, provides me with reason to stalk the night.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

Sit there and look pretty, My minions. Don't forget to breathe.

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
I let out a humorless laugh. "I am not afraid of such being. Also, I will not like to finish my thought since it will just increase your arrogance," I said and fixed my red hair into the cloak. 

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart_2197999
StarStarStarStarStar
"I truly don't know the meaning of such word. Please, finish. There are no secrets allowed in my village. You will be thrown in jail completely unclothed for keeping secrets here."

Thank you, worthless mortals, for an existance full of entertainment. The fact that death exists, provides me with reason to stalk the night.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
I arched my eyebrow with a skeptical expression. "Unclothed you say? Why? To enjoy your needs?" I said with a grin. Women let out low giggles and laughs, while men had a smirk on their lips. 

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart_2197999
StarStarStarStarStar
"No, Love. The reason is because the on exception to the no secret law is the secret of what one's body looks like." I replied. "To force one to be unclothed is to deny them that one secret." I winked and smiled. "So finish."

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
"I shall not fall for such stupidities. And love, well,  you do fancy me," I said and gave him a wink. I transformed into my large phoenix figure. I flew up into the sky, my figure standing out of the sun.

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart_2197999
StarStarStarStarStar
"It's a true law ask anyone." I replied. Everyone in the village nodded and murmured agreements.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
I let out a sigh and simply landed on the ground once again. The heat radiating off of my feathers was so intense that people had to stay meters away from me. "Why are you so interested in my thought?" I questioned him and stared at him with my fire colored eyes.

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart_2197999
StarStarStarStarStar
"Because it was about me. I like to know what people think about me." i answered and it was obvious I was telling the truth.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Dork Dairy vs Wimpy kid

Dork Dairy vs Wimpy kid

Rate the band above you

Lion or Tiger?

WOULD YOU RATHER...-moved

Dork Dairy vs Wimpy kid

latest videos