Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
Ryky
Ryky
StarStarStarStar
Before the we broke apart I had gently gripped a handful of Leacht's hair; making him closer to me. Once we did break apart, I silently got my breath back since the kiss was so pleasurable. "Neither did I; I tried forgetting about you but I couldn't."

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart_2197999 Lock
VladimirDarkhart_2197999
StarStarStarStarStar
Leact smiled. "Please, let me do what I offered to then. Let me save you." he said so gently it was barely a whisper.

Thank you, worthless mortals, for an existance full of entertainment. The fact that death exists, provides me with reason to stalk the night.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

Sit there and look pretty, My minions. Don't forget to breathe.

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
Ryky
Ryky
StarStarStarStar
"Save me," I whispered as my blue eyes stared into Leacht's. My eyes then slowly trailed down to his lips, lingering there as I was lured to kiss him again. Chills ran down my spine and I looked back up at him.

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart_2197999
StarStarStarStarStar
Leact kissed Ceres and nodded. "Stay the night. Tomorrow we can leave." he said and kissed her again.

Thank you, worthless mortals, for an existance full of entertainment. The fact that death exists, provides me with reason to stalk the night.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
Ryky
Ryky
StarStarStarStar
I didn't need to answer, Leacht would already know. I kept quiet and kissed him again, placing my palms on each side of his face as I lowered him to me. The more fervent our session became, the stronger the waves of heat would become stronger.

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart_2197999
StarStarStarStarStar
Leact broke their kiss. "If we're going tomorrow, you need sleep." he said with a smile. "I'm giving you your old room. It hasn't been changed in the slightest bit. Don't sneak away again." He laughed and took Ceres's hand as he started walking home.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
Ryky
Ryky
StarStarStarStar
I pouted when Leacht cut off our spicy kiss. I could feel that my lips were moist and plump with the time that we had been so close. Sighing, I held his hand and walked with him. When we got to the village I saw that my stallion was in the stall. Must've known where we were going.

Maria:
I was at the entrance and gasped when I saw Ceres and Leacht. "What is she doing here?"

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart_2197999
StarStarStarStarStar
Leact sighed. "Maria, she's just staying the night. She had nowhere to go so I offered her a room for the night." he said. "You would do the same for anyone else." He kissed Maria's cheek and smiled. "We're leaving in the morning. I owe her a favor and I'm going to repay it."

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
Ryky
Ryky
StarStarStarStar
Maria:
I sighed and glanced over Leacht's shoulder to see that Ceres wasn't there anymore. I looked back at him with a small smile. "I lost my sleep so I'm going out for a walk, I'll be back before sunrise," I then kissed him, and walked out of the house.

Ceres:
I was in the bedroom that Leacht had given to me two years before. I had changed into a strapless sleeping gown that was "heart shaped" at the chest and was quite short and barely reached above my thigh. It was completely white from the chest, but the rest was a bit transparent. I let out a sigh as I stood in front of the window, gazing at the moon.

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart_2197999
StarStarStarStarStar
Leact silently snuck into Ceres's room. He whistled when he saw her. "Beautiful, as always." he said then held Ceres. "Maria left the house and Neme is asleep." He whispered it in her ear with a grin.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

Who is your favorite actress?

What Is Your Favourite Video Game?

We the Kidz

love triangle of death... WHAT?!

Neymar is a communist

Neymar is a communist

latest videos