Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
Ryky
Ryky
StarStarStarStar
I looked down with a smile as I played with the end of my dress. I stopped and turned around to look at Leacht and began to play with the collar of his shirt. I then looked up at him with a hinting smile, and gently bit down on my own lip. I decided to play with him a little bit, but he would know that. "What are we going to do, Leacht? I'm not tired and it's going to be a boring night without doing anything," My voice sounded innocent but I knew my eyes gave away everything.

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart_2197999 Lock
VladimirDarkhart_2197999
StarStarStarStarStar
Leact kissed Ceres's neck and smiled. "Don't try to feign innocence with me, My Mistress." he said and lifted her nightgown slightly. "You know exactly what we can do." He kissed her with more passion than he ever thought he could feel.

Thank you, worthless mortals, for an existance full of entertainment. The fact that death exists, provides me with reason to stalk the night.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

Sit there and look pretty, My minions. Don't forget to breathe.

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
Ryky
Ryky
StarStarStarStar
Tingles ran up my spine when he was slightly lifting my stingy nightgown. His kiss was keen; it was full of love, ardor, and craving. My heart quickened in pace as the kiss was become a bit more open than shy. I slowly began to unbutton his shirt, which exposed his chiseled chest; my hand immediately began running around his whole chest. How much hunger I've had for this moment...

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart_2197999
StarStarStarStarStar
Leact took off his shirt and Ceres's nightgown. "Come, Let's take this to your bed." he whispered before biting her ear gently.

Thank you, worthless mortals, for an existance full of entertainment. The fact that death exists, provides me with reason to stalk the night.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
Ryky
Ryky
StarStarStarStar
I hardly trembled as the cool atmosphere made contact with my completely bare skin. I got in the center of the bed and stayed on my knees as I watched Leacht follow me onto the bed. I pressed myself against him and glanced over at the door. Using my ability of manipulating darkness, I got  a few shadows to lock the door and form a sound proof barrier so no one would hear.

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart_2197999
StarStarStarStarStar
Leact smiled as his hands explored every inch of Ceres's body. He kissed her repeatedly and smiled. He used the shadows to hold her tighter and closer. He didn't want to let her go. "Can you use telepathy?" he asked with a grin.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
Ryky
Ryky
StarStarStarStar
My body was arched against Leacht's body, wrapping my arms around his neck. I felt the shadows he had used to get me closer to him, which I gladly allowed him to do. I was enjoying how his hands roamed freely upon my figure. "Every once in a while, depends if actually want to," I mumbled into his ear.

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart_2197999
StarStarStarStarStar
'What about right now' he thought to her as he kissed her deeply.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
Ryky
Ryky
StarStarStarStar
Now I do, I whispered into his mind and I willfully kissed him in return. The fervent heat waves had returned, making another group of chills spread on my body and the small hairs rising on my neck. A low and small whine escaped the open gap between my lips.

Maria:
I looked around the village tiredly, seeing a few stray cats and dogs run around the street chasing each other while barking and hissing. "Maybe I should go back to the house..."

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart_2197999
StarStarStarStarStar
'I love you.' Leact thought and rubbed her back slowly. He let his nails scratch her every once in a while.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

write any kw members name

jusitce_090

Rate the signature above you!

Words that start with C.

latest videos