Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
Ryky
Ryky
StarStarStarStar
I smiled against his lips. I pulled away I had a gentle, yet excited look in my blue eyes. "People do change. I guess hadn't found a person that could make me change..." A light blush spread on my cheeks. "I found you."

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart
VladimirDarkhart
StarStarStarStarStar
Leacht smiled. "Do you believe in reincarnation?" he asked. "I know it seems odd to ask at such a romantic moment, but I had to ask."

Thank you, worthless mortals, for an existance full of entertainment. The fact that death exists, provides me with reason to stalk the night.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

Sit there and look pretty, My minions. Don't forget to breathe.

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
Ryky
Ryky
StarStarStarStar
I rolled my eyes at Leacht's completely irrelevant question, but I kept the smile on my face. "Not really, why do you ask?"

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart
VladimirDarkhart
StarStarStarStarStar
"I believe reincarnation and soul mates go hand in hand. I mean, a soul mate is the one person your soul recognizes as its single true love. If you ask me, the soul had to have known the other to recognize it. Following that logic, reincarnation makes complete sense, doesn't it?# ##### said then stared into Ceres's eyes.

Thank you, worthless mortals, for an existance full of entertainment. The fact that death exists, provides me with reason to stalk the night.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
Ryky
Ryky
StarStarStarStar
(Gonna go eat, will be back soon.)

Soul mates, I thought as my eyes widened ever so slightly. "Leacht, do you remember last night that I was practically begging for you to take me? Well..." The blush grew more intense. 

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart
VladimirDarkhart
StarStarStarStarStar
Leacht raised an eyebrow. "Well what?" he asked with obvious interest.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
Ryky
Ryky
StarStarStarStar
I pursed my lips but then a grin burst out on my face. "I felt that something more was going on between us," I looked up at him. "I think we're soul mates."

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart
VladimirDarkhart
StarStarStarStarStar
Leacht grinned. "So it's not just me." he said then kissed Ceres. "But how can you believe in soul mates but not in reincarnation?" he teased.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
Ryky
Ryky
StarStarStarStar
I shrugged. "I have my reasons," I said and returned the light kiss. "We should go before the sun begins to set, or do you want to rest for a while?"

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart
VladimirDarkhart
StarStarStarStarStar
"I want to stop, but I don't want to rest." Leacht whispered in Ceres's ear then gently bit it. "But it's your choice entirely."

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Indian TV Serials