Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
Ryky
Ryky
StarStarStarStar
I looked down at my hand, gazing at the ring. I looked back up at Leacht with a small smile. "And what is this for?" I said as I sat on my knees, and looked back down at the ring. It had gotten my curiosity since it was only a shadow and not a real ring.

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart_2197999 Lock
VladimirDarkhart_2197999
StarStarStarStarStar
"I don't have a real ring with my, My Future Bride." I said. 'That is, if you'll marry me.' I thought to Ceres. I looked into her eyes. My eyes were completely filled with hope.

Thank you, worthless mortals, for an existance full of entertainment. The fact that death exists, provides me with reason to stalk the night.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

Sit there and look pretty, My minions. Don't forget to breathe.

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
Ryky
Ryky
StarStarStarStar
I looked up at Leacht with stunned eyes. "Marry you?" I looked around so I could calm my heart beat. There's Maria, a small voice in the back of my head murmured, making my heart drop heavily, and pushed the voice back. 

A smile broke on my face and I threw myself at him, wrapping my arms around his neck and embraced him. "Yes, I'll marry you," I whispered into his ear.

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart_2197999
StarStarStarStarStar
I smiled and kissed Ceres. "I love you." I said. 'I'm going to need you to get rid of Maria for me though.' I thought.

Thank you, worthless mortals, for an existance full of entertainment. The fact that death exists, provides me with reason to stalk the night.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
Ryky
Ryky
StarStarStarStar
(I need to go in 10 minutes, I'll be back tomorrow.)

I ignored the thought that Leacht had mentioned and I kissed him deeply, wanting to savor the moment. I never had felt a strong feeling for anyone before, but I certainly loved it. I love you too.

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart_2197999
StarStarStarStarStar
I laid Ceres back down and smiled as my free hand roamed her body. 'Nothing could make this moment any better. It's already perfect.' I thought and slid my tongue in her mouth.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
Ryky
Ryky
StarStarStarStar
(I need to go now, bye!)

If I could would have let out a moan that would startle the whole forest. Instead of doing so I simply wrapped my arms around his neck, gently grabbing a fistful of his black hair and barely played with it. I closed my eyes as the moment was growing more intense.

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart_2197999
StarStarStarStarStar
I let out a small moan and smiled. "Want to mate?" I asked with a grin.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
Ryky
Ryky
StarStarStarStar
I looked up at Leacht with a tiny smile. My finger trailed all the way down to his jaw, and it stayed there as I kept staring into his eyes. I pecked his lips, but it ended up being a bit longer than I had expected. Pulling away, I looked around the forest to check it there was anyone else in the woods. Not even the animals had been making a sound. I looked back up at Leacht, "Hmm, I'm not sure."

Maria

I pouted as I looked around the village; I hadn't seen Leacht since this morning. "Where are you?" I hissed lowly with annoyance.

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart_2197999
StarStarStarStarStar
I shrugged my shoulders and kissed Ceres.  "Ok. We still can rest for  a little though, right?" I asked.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Telekinesis... Is it real?

Telekinesis... Is it real?

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

What was the last thing you ate?

The Hunger Games or Twilight

The Hunger Games or Twilight

latest videos