Back left
Back right
Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

I bit down gently onto Leacht's lip, my hands gripping the sides of his torso. I didn't have an idea of what to order Leacht, but I was coming up with an idea.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Leact grinned. "I love you." I whispered on Ceres's lips.

Thank you, worthless mortals, for an existance full of entertainment. The fact that death exists, provides me with reason to stalk the night.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

Sit there and look pretty, My minions. Don't forget to breathe.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

I know you do, there's no need to say it. I told Leacht and parted away from him, but I still sat down on his body. "We should leave now."

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I sighed and nodded. "If you think that's best then let's leave."

Thank you, worthless mortals, for an existance full of entertainment. The fact that death exists, provides me with reason to stalk the night.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

A small laugh escaped me as I stood up from Leacht. "Are you disappointed that we didn't continue?"

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I shrugged and smiled. "Only a little bit, my love."

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

I rolled my eyes and helped Leacht from the ground. "We'll continue later," I said as I glanced over at him, winked, and continued to walk down the faded path. It must have been months since someone last came through here...

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I held Ceres's hand as we walk and twitched my ear. 'Do you sense that too?' I thought to her. 'Its like we are being watched.'

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"The feeling will pass over soon," I muttered as I glanced around slowly, watching for anything. Erik had gone daft on me for some reason, and it was a reason I would find out soon . . . maybe.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I melted into Ceres's shadow. "I don't like it here. It scares me." I whispered as I looked around.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity