Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
"It wasn't exactly about you, so you have no right to jail me," I told him and flapped my fury wings, people walking back as I spread the heat.

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart_2197999 Lock
VladimirDarkhart_2197999
StarStarStarStarStar
I sighed. "Fine. Be stubborn." I replied. "If you decide to take me up on my offer, Go to the castle."

Thank you, worthless mortals, for an existance full of entertainment. The fact that death exists, provides me with reason to stalk the night.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

Sit there and look pretty, My minions. Don't forget to breathe.

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
"Fine, I shall stay for today and leave at dawn," I told him and simply put a sly grin on my lips with a mischievous look in my eye. 

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart_2197999
StarStarStarStarStar
"You should keep that look on your face more often, Phoenix." I said with a grin. "It's very attractive."

Thank you, worthless mortals, for an existance full of entertainment. The fact that death exists, provides me with reason to stalk the night.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
"As you wish," I said with a grin and walked past him, glancing at him with the same expression I had for the moment. 

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart_2197999
StarStarStarStarStar
I smiled and followed her. "Are you hungry?" I asked still watching her. I couldn't look away. She's perfectly gorgeous I thought and smiled more.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
"No, but thank you for offer," I said as I looked back to see him walking right behind me, his eyes glinting in some way I've never noticed before.

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart_2197999
StarStarStarStarStar
"If you ever need anything- or simply have a want- ask me for it and your desire shall be fulfilled." I responded as my eyes flashed pink.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar
Another grin appeared on my lips as I stared into his pink eyes. "Might as well take advantage of it while I'm here," I said and gave him a playful wink.

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart_2197999
StarStarStarStarStar
I smiled at her. "I mean anything. I can get someone to please you at night, too. IF you so wish it." I responded.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Favorite Fruits!

Do you know cooking?

Hello i'm jake :)

What's your favorite song?

Hello i'm jake :)

What do u wish ur name was?

latest videos