Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
-Alyssumsnow- Lock
-Alyssumsnow-
StarStar
I looked down at my shadow with shocked eyes; I knew mine had met Leacht's, I could feel it. "You're afraid? That's impossible, I've never seen you frightened before. Come on, get out of my shadow."

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart
VladimirDarkhart
StarStarStarStarStar
I shook my head. "No. I'm scared now. And I don't like it. I've never felt fear before. Not even when staring down the devil himself...... But this place is much worse....."

Thank you, worthless mortals, for an existance full of entertainment. The fact that death exists, provides me with reason to stalk the night.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

Sit there and look pretty, My minions. Don't forget to breathe.

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
-Alyssumsnow- Lock
-Alyssumsnow-
StarStar
My eyebrow rose in question; I've been here many times before, and nothing as ever happened to me. "I think you're being paranoid, and please leave my shadow? It feels strange when you... enter it."

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart
VladimirDarkhart
StarStarStarStarStar
I sighed in resignation. "Fine, but I thought you loved it when I......... Entered." he said as he left Ceres's shadow and winked.

Thank you, worthless mortals, for an existance full of entertainment. The fact that death exists, provides me with reason to stalk the night.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
Ryky
Ryky
StarStarStarStar
[I'm dying! LOL.]

I bit down on my lip, blushed, and nudged him in the arm. "Oh, quiet!" I told Leacht with a more intense blush. It was embarrassing to have to talk with him about this, I wanted to hide from him...

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart
VladimirDarkhart
StarStarStarStarStar

"I was only teasing, My Dearest." I replied as I kissed Ceres's hand. "No need to be embarrassed."

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
MechanicsOfEmotion
MechanicsOfEmotion
StarStarStar
I bit down on my own lip to keep myself from saying anything that could possibly trigger Leacht to either to cause him to feel used, energetic, or arrogant. It was kind of difficult to be around him with so many problems blocking my path to happiness, but I kept it going. And not to mention how teasing and arrogant he becomes, but  guess that's what I love about him...

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart
VladimirDarkhart
StarStarStarStarStar
I smiled and hugged Ceres. Do I seem to be acting like a child? He thought to her. He looked away as he released her. "So where are we headed again?" he asked to fill the silence outside of his head.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
MechanicsOfEmotion
MechanicsOfEmotion
StarStarStar
I smiled when Leacht asked that. Yes, partially, I responded with a teasing tone. ''We're heading the town of Woodburnt, we're almost there.''

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart
VladimirDarkhart
StarStarStarStarStar
Does it bother you? I thought I was pushing her away by accident. "Are we there yet?" I was imitating a child, hoping to get her to laugh.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

speak about the above user

Have you heard of a song called"lalala" by...

Whos your fictional book character crush?