Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
MechanicsOfEmotion
MechanicsOfEmotion
StarStarStar
No, I honestly find it a bit adorable, I told him and glanced over to see his expression. ''No, no yet Leacht,'' I said with a chuckle. He somehow reminded me of an older Neme, but still a bit more serious. ''Possibly an hour more.''  

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart_2197999 Lock
VladimirDarkhart_2197999
StarStarStarStarStar
"Awwww. Make us go faster!" I said matching Neme's voice perfectly. I laughed and fell to the ground. "I can't keep doing that. It's too funny."

Thank you, worthless mortals, for an existance full of entertainment. The fact that death exists, provides me with reason to stalk the night.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

Sit there and look pretty, My minions. Don't forget to breathe.

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
MechanicsOfEmotion
MechanicsOfEmotion
StarStarStar
I gasped when I felt myself fall forwards, landing directly on top of Leacht. ''Seems like we won't be going any faster,'' I told him with a chuckle. ''It's already darkening, and the road to the town is too dangerous when it's night time.''

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart_2197999
StarStarStarStarStar
"Can't be anymore dangerous than my town at night." I said with a smile. "Besides, I'm a shapeshifter. I'm always safe."

Thank you, worthless mortals, for an existance full of entertainment. The fact that death exists, provides me with reason to stalk the night.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
MechanicsOfEmotion
MechanicsOfEmotion
StarStarStar
''I know, but I can easily get killed; you're a shadow, so you're always safe,'' I told him with the obvious tone, but still a bit serious. ''Do you want to continue or stop for a while?''

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart_2197999
StarStarStarStarStar
"That is your choice. I live to serve you, My Love.." I said then bowed. "If you choose to continue, I'll protect you with my life and soul."

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
MechanicsOfEmotion
MechanicsOfEmotion
StarStarStar
I felt the blush creep to my cheeks, and put my face in Leacht's chest so he wouldn't see. Then we shall stay for two hours, and then go on.

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart_2197999
StarStarStarStarStar
Two hours seems a bit long. Unless you're planning..... Activities. I teased just to feel the heat of her blush grow. "Do you truly love me or do you love what I an provide for you?"

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
MechanicsOfEmotion
MechanicsOfEmotion
StarStarStar
I felt my blush grow stronger, and tried to pry myself deeper into his chest. Once he had said that, I grew cold and immediately looked at him with wide blue eyes. ''Why would you think I only love you for what you can.. give?'' 

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart_2197999
StarStarStarStarStar
"I've been 'Loved' for all the wrong reasons before. My parents only 'loved' me because I could save the clan from slavery." I answered as I looked away. "Nevermind. Just forget it."

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Favorite song?

Nicknames by Livi x3

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Nicknames by Livi x3

Favorite song?

Daddy, why is mommy game.

latest videos