Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
MechanicsOfEmotion
MechanicsOfEmotion
StarStarStar
My hands immediately went to his face, caressing him. ''I'm different, Leacht, and you know I am. Why did you think I left for two years? I love so much that I left so you could be happy with Maria and your family. If you don't believe me then...'' I prepared for the worst. ''I'll just leave again if you'd like.##
#

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
MechanicsOfEmotion
MechanicsOfEmotion
StarStarStar
Name: Cerise 'Ceres' Fletcher

Species: Phoenix (Phoenix are described as a bird with a colorful plumage and a tail of gold and scarlet (or purple, blue, and green according to some legends) with a 500 to 1000 year life-cycle. Near the end of which it builds itself a nest of twigs, or whole trees that then ignites; both nest and bird burn fiercely and are reduced to ashes, from which a new, young phoenix or phoenix egg arises, reborn anew to live again.)

Powers: 
Empathetic Immunity - The user can expand, or deactivate a psychic shield, which will protect against any or all mental intrusion. This includes defense against psychic or empathic powers, hypnosis, as well as illusions and deception. Mind readers only “hear” static, while mind controllers are incapable of manipulating those shielded.
Agnikinesis - Users can excite or speed up an object's atoms, increasing their thermal energy making it ignite, not necessarily objects, but also air particles. They can control and move the flames, including the shape, heat and even color; that said, pretty much everything with this power comes down to burning. This is very aggressive power as well as one of the strongest, allowing several powerful attacks, but it is some ways the most vulnerable as well, given than fire doesn't exist in itself and needs other elements.
Induced Empathy - Users can cause targets to be scared, happy or relaxed: similar to Mind Control because it does influence thought process, but in a different manner, Mind Controllers are able to change people's thoughts, Emotion Manipulators are able to change the way someone perceives a thought. This versatile power may be used to make friends as a manner of Social Cloaking, or to enliven slacking allies. Potent emotions like love and loathing are more difficult to induce, but can be extremely useful. May be able to cause targets to laugh or cry uncontrollably, or may alter one's ability to feel any emotion.

Weaponry:
Bow & Arrow
Turkish Dagger
Jian

Appearance [Human]: 

Appearance [Creature]: 

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart_2197999 Lock
VladimirDarkhart_2197999
StarStarStarStarStar
I glared at her. "If you leave me again I'll train Neme to assassinate you." There was no hint of a joke in my tone.

Thank you, worthless mortals, for an existance full of entertainment. The fact that death exists, provides me with reason to stalk the night.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

Sit there and look pretty, My minions. Don't forget to breathe.

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
MechanicsOfEmotion
MechanicsOfEmotion
StarStarStar
I let my head hang and sigh, but then looked back up at him. ''Then why do you ask me that if you don't like the truth?''

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart_2197999
StarStarStarStarStar
"I like that you love me, but I hate the thought of you leaving me again." I said as I kissed Ceres. Besides, I was merely hurt by the suggestion.

Thank you, worthless mortals, for an existance full of entertainment. The fact that death exists, provides me with reason to stalk the night.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
MechanicsOfEmotion
MechanicsOfEmotion
StarStarStar
My fingers lightly traced Leacht's jawline, keeping my eyes closed. 'Then please don't ask me about it again.'

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart_2197999
StarStarStarStarStar
Is that a command? He was playing with her hair as he thought it. 

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
MechanicsOfEmotion
MechanicsOfEmotion
StarStarStar
'It's a mere request,' I thought and gently pulled myself away from him. I fixed my posture into a sitting position, staring at him. ''You're a bit straight on what you want, don't you?''

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart_2197999
StarStarStarStarStar
"What do you mean?" I asked as I reached for her hair. You're hair is so soft. Please let me play with it more. I grabbed a strand of her hair and rubbed it softly. I began to purr as I subconciously shifted into a kitten.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

Chained (Private)

Posted By:
MechanicsOfEmotion
MechanicsOfEmotion
StarStarStar
I placed the black kitten on my lap, looking down at him. "You're direct; you don't joke about certain things. And if you play with my hair while you're a kitten, I'll place you in my bag until we arrive to the town."

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Happy Birthday Astha! [genius@23]

Happy Birthday Astha! [genius@23]

Chess or Checkers?

How Would You Describe You Personality Wit...

Happy birthday Kirsten [Kirsteeeeen]

Chess or Checkers?

latest videos